15 " Welcome 🎉 Party"

Third person pov

After the wedding, everyone had their dinner and made their way towards the Jeon Mansion( both the Kims and the Jeons) they didn't answer any of the questions from the media and with the help of their bodyguards, they safely reached their respective cars.

(The Kim family also goes to Jeon's mansion to send off their baby bear and the Park family also joins them because Jeon's holding a small party to share their exhilaration as Taehyung is now part of their family and it is like a welcome party for Taehyung into their home it is Mrs Jeon idea only close friends were invited)

Every couple had a separate car and in the same way, the newly walked down-the-aisle couple also took the same car which is JK's prominently then Rin and Il Sang came in a separate car.

Taekook is the same car driver driving the car and Tae is on the right side, looking outside the window there is a gap between them and JK is busy on his phone then he slowly turns towards Tae who has a sad expression on his face and he seems like he is in deep thinking.

Jk's pov

I can't take my eyes off him, his now brown hair is his natural hair colour, but it suits him so sufficiently... I'm not like this but he is making me like this why are his simple actions also attracting me towards him? anyway, now I accept it or not he is my husband... only mine... and I'll protect him no matter what... he is my responsibility, but I can't show him instantly it will take time for me to adjust but anyway he is mine, Jeon Taehyung.

Then I heard a hushed wail from him I again observed him closely but his face was not visible to me so I moved closer to him and kept my hand on his shoulder he sprang by the touch and I slowly turned him,
I was met with a rosy face of him... I shouldn't be thinking like this right now but he looks really cute with that pink nose and wet cheeks with that brown beans which is inside his eyes looking at me with an unspoken feeling then I don't know what made me do this but I did.

I wiped the tears from his cheeks and took some tissues from the door flank and handed them to him after that I saw him wiping his face then he looked at me and whispered a puny Thank you I nodded and turned to the other side I want to ask him why he cried but the reason is in front of my eyes he will miss his household.

So I kept quiet and simultaneously we reached home.

End of Jk's pov

The giant gate stretched out and one by one the luxurious cars entered the royal mansion of the Jeons then the newly wedded couple also came out of the car and Jimin came to Taehyung and held his hand tightly knowing his chum how Tawouldll feel no...

The giant gate stretched out and one by one the luxurious cars entered the royal mansion of the Jeons then the newly wedded couple also came out of the car and Jimin came to Taehyung and held his hand tightly knowing his chum how Tawouldll feel now so he did the most required thing and it helped Tae to feel at ease but they didn't notice the black orbs which are gazing the held hands.