30" Unaware ✨ Connection "

Third person pov

Jk: I want to cook for my fluffy... Can I?

This statement made the already flushed male too rife and he was not ready for this.... Yet he nodded with a shy smile but his gaze was not ready to meet his husband...

Jungkook blinked after receiving the cute riposte from his fluffy he became so weak from the shyness of his fluffy and then he continued to clean the vegetables, at the same juncture Tae also started to eat the strawberries, but suddenly he thought to offer some to Jungkook cause it's not appropriate to eat alone.... that's what Tae supposed but what's comical is he doesn't know how to appeal to his husband with utterances, so Tae just got up from his place and moved towards his husband, Jk noticed that and swerved around only to come across with those feeble brown orbs,

Jk: You.. want something?

(Jk asked with a confused tone, yet he was convulsing inside because of the delicate brown gazes, he is getting from his husband... It woke up his non-existing feelings... But he doesn't know that those feelings were just inconspicuous but invariably existed...)

Taehyung did not say anything instead he just stretched out the fruit in his hand and that single fruit touched Jk's lips, they both never broke eye contact and they were not ready to break it either... Jungkook's mouth automatically unfurls and then he took a bite of the strawberry..... Tae's eyes fall on those lips, there we lost him so he fails to notice Jungkook who took another bite and the tip of his lips merely brushed Tae's fingers...

But Jungkook was not ready to let go of his fluffy so he pulled him towards his chest, Tae let out a gasp... Then Jungkook took Tae's right hand in his left hand and interlocked it then he took their connected hands towards his mouth and kissed it Tae didn't oppose anything but when Jungkook started to kiss his knuckles one by one his body automatically started to react every touch... Then he sighed whenever those lips of his husband made contact with his skin... Jungkook then moved closer to Tae's ear and husked in a very deep and flirtatious tone...

Jk: Which is the actual Strawberry here... huh?

Tae became a blushing mess hearing this... Then Jungkook griped his fluffy's waist and pulled him even closer, then seized Tae's ear lobe by his piercing lips and nibbled it in an extremely titillating way causing Tae to forfeit his balance and not forget his husband's grasp on his waist which held him on the floor... 

Jk: What drove you to feed me fluffy? hum... Look where it drove me...

Tae's eyes dilated at hearing his husband...then he stepped back with a deep stop on the red face his weak legs are not supporting him in front of the intimidating gaze, ...

Tae's pov

What Am I doing?

I don't know what I am doing, but... I know one thing for sure..... I'm not forcing myself to do this, I wish to do this.... I don't know why I'm admiring this man who is in a veneer of my sights..... I'm darting at him without even flickering my lashes and the mentioned male is meant to be my husband.

I accept he is good-looking but his handsomeness is disturbing me... exceedingly his flimsy lips which emit a tease of pinkish pigment which hauls my gaze towards it and not to mention his ebony eyes 👁️ which always see through my soul..... I like that gaze even whether it's on me or not I caught myself adoring that and not to mention his manly voice which never like... never ceases to make me weak for that...

Why do I like him this much...??? What are you doing to me, Jungkook Shi?

"My eyes love to admire you... Without my content, every part of my body is reacting to you, your actions, your touch, your smell, and even for your mere existence... ",