3 " Jeon Empire "

Third person pov

(Picture credits go to the rightful owner )

In a hive of activity in the city of Seoul everyone is rushing to lead their day-to-day vitalities. As usual sharp at 9.30 am our protagonist Jeon Jungkook also reached his empire The JK Manufactory as he is the CEO of the company.

(Everyone in the country believes the Jeon Empire is one of the significant reasons for the growth of their country all around the world the Jeons not only hold the Automobile industries but also some of the Fashion houses and other manufacturing ...

(Everyone in the country believes the Jeon Empire is one of the significant reasons for the growth of their country all around the world the Jeons not only hold the Automobile industries but also some of the Fashion houses and other manufacturing industries and much more but they won't keep the money for themselves because they also contribute money and other essential things for many old age homes and orphanage etc.)

The superstructure building which is like a skyscraper is in view and an Ebony Mercedes came in front of that building a man with angular cheekbones carved down towards a flinty jaw hawk-like eyes, raven hair in polished shoes which reflects light came out of the car in a black suit.

Jeon Jungkook entered the company with a straight face and calculative gaze on his sculptured face with tan skin.

( He is an aggressive man with an attractive well-built body with tattooed arms which can easily attract both men and women, but does he care about these things no not at all he avoids dealing with emotions and showcases his power and strength towards everyone except his family he loves them but doesn't show it directly focuses on being in charge and control.)

Everyone around him bowed to him with respect and he just gave them a mere nod in accordance.
There is a pin-drop silence in the lobby only the shoe-clicking sound can be heard after that he took a private elevator to reach his cabin and his secretary pressed floor number 24.

After that, they reached the cabin which has a name board carved with "The Ceo Jeon Jungkook"

He entered his cabin and his secretary Ms Clara followed him with a tab to inform him about his schedule

Ms Clara: Good morning sir

Jk just gave a nod indicating to her that he is listening and this made her continue.

Clara: Sir today u have 3 meetings 1st is with Mr Lee at 10.30 am then with our QC team at noon and then with Mr Park at 2.00 pm and finally u have to visit the manufacturing area to check the well-being of the workers at 4.00 pm. And then u have to check these files and give approval.
( Clara handed some of the files to Jungkook)

Jk: ok tq Ms Clara u may go now

Clara: ok sir if u need anything else let me know
( with that Clara left the cabin )

Then one by one jk checked the file and signed it with his veiny hands after some time his phone buzzed with a notification and when he checked it was his mother who sent him the address of a restaurant that he recollected the memory of last night in the home.

Flashback Begins,

(The previous night in Jeon's mansion)

Jk: Mom I already said that I'm not interested in this kind of stuff so if u want to go u can but don't compel me to come.

Eunji: listen to me jungkook it is not a very big thing to accomplish just a party you know that we are very close to the Park family members they invited us personally u know Haari and me are the best friends since childhood so I can't deny her invitation plz just attend the party.

Jk: ok Mom I'll try to come but don't force me to stay longer or come early if I'm free I'll attend the party.

Eunji grinned very happily at his words and hugged him then she said good night to her son and moved to her room.

Jk's pov

Sometimes my mother gives me no room to argue she easily wins against me and now also she made me accept to attend the success party of that Park Jimin, who is my mother's friend Park Haari (a random name 😅) and Park Dong Yoo's son and he is a singer I guess very popular too his new album got #1 for that his company is throwing a success party for him and they invited us I mean our whole family to attend the party, but I don't why my mom is compelling me to join them and I don't even like that male... Woff...

Then I went to bed thinking about some random things and the party which is on Saturday and I'm getting the feeling that something is going to happen... I get that feeling but I can't variance whether it is good or bad..... with that thought my eyes slowly closed.

End of flashback.

To be continued.

Hi guys how are you all doing and
Happy woman's day
Plz, support me I'm trying to give my best 🌟
Picture credits go to the rightful owner these pics are not mine.