32"New Track"

Tae's pov,

And I opened the door and went inside, without closing it,

In a fraction of a second, my back got smashed with a stiff chest and I can feel a rough hand gripping my waist, I didn't flinch, at first, the reason I know who it was, but I did flinch when his hot lips traced on my nape in a very sensual manner which made me long for more and more intimate touches...., and his other hand held my right hand then he turned me with a sudden pull, I spun like a globe, and my hands made their way to grasp his broad shoulders... I felt ecstasy in his hold.....

He smirked, I know he smirked... Is that because of my gestures... Then he unhurriedly moved his face closer to me...

Pointedly closer towards my ear...

Jk: I think that was the first time...

He husked near my earlobe and I can feel his hot breath his lips brushed my ear but I can't understand what he was mentioning,

So I voiced out,

Tae: What was?....

His grip tightens but is not painful... Instead, I felt something forming inside my abdominal region and I can feel my legs getting weak second by second, in that touch in his hold...

Jk: Your eyes... 'Peck'... 'Peck'... On me...

A Crimson hue formed on my cheeks.....  By hearing him so he saw... But was not he talking to Rin?

He pecked my collarbone twice it was not an open-mouth kiss but a peck... Still, I felt blissful...  Is it only me who is feeling this way for a peck from my husband... Or everyone feels it...

I'm blaming myself for not being in relationships and for lack of experience... But I'm proud and glad that he is my first and wish he should be the last who gives me these feelings...  I can't name exactly what it is till now...

His hair brushed on my cheeks as he came back from my collarbone, I closed my eyes because of the softness...

When I opened my eyes feeling the hot breath against my lips....His face was so close to me that I can't explain we were only an inch distant... Our noses brushed... His orbs stared deep inside my soul... My breath became uneven...

What is he going to do? Will he....?

I can feel my heart beating in my ears... My body automatically started to sweat...  I can believe all these changes in my body are happening only because of this man in front of me... Inch apart...My husband...

He came closer... Decreasing the already decreased distance between us... I can feel his eyes now focusing on my lips... Fear took over me..... Never in my lifetime, have I felt like this..... right now which I'm feeling... Fear and curiosity at the same time with heat surrounding me... Us...

I fisted his shirt tightly...  His other hand brushed my hair which was falling into my eyes... I knew it was falling but my hands were so busy holding... No... No.... resting on his chest.....

Jk: I--

He was about to say something....but Suddenly he was cut off by a voice,

Rin: Oppa? ( It was not a call....she literally shouted)

Which made me pull away from him with a red face,

Jk: Rin? What are you doing here?

Irritation is visible in his tone... His eyebrows arched and frowns were visible...on his handsome face...

I can't take this embarrassment anymore...

Tae: I-- will go - fresh up...

I blurred out and With that, I ran into the restroom not caring about anything...