6 "Bumping Into Eachother🙈"

Third person pov

By 8.00 pm

Jk entered the party hall and after answering some of the journalists he made his way towards his family he saw jimin on stage giving a sermon.

Then he dialled his mom but he can't reach her because of some signal issue and he tried to call her again and again while doing so, without looking up from his phone he bumped into someone and his phone landed on the floor with a thud sound and he was ready to shout at that person but before that, he heard a grasping sound then he looked at the man who is lying on the floor.

Then he bends down to his level and tried to see his face there is no necessity to do so but he did and when he saw that complexion with a cute pout on that pinkish lips and that scowl on the forehead then bean-like eyes with brown orbs with negligibly teary eyes. Then he came out of his thoughts and helped the man to get up.

Jk pov

Jk: Are u alright? ( I asked him but that's when he looked at me and he just nodded positively)

Jk: Are you sure? ( I again tried to get a verbal response from him but no he again nodded)

(pic credits go to the rightful owner)

I noticed that his face looked very red which is the reason I asked him again then he took my phone from the floor and extended it to me and I got it from him our fingers slightly touched but none of us reacted much.

After that, he ran somewhere backside the stage I tried to call him but I don't know his name so I kept quiet. But I felt something strange about my behaviour towards that particular boy I know I'm bisexual but nobody attracted me but this boy made me feel something in scarcely 2 mins how can he then I brushed my thoughts and concentrated on the reason why I'm here.

Then I spotted my mom and I moved towards her direction when she saw me her lips curved into a beautiful smile and she came towards me.

Mrs Jeon: You came ( I just nodded) Tq for coming come with me and greet my friends.

Third person pov

Then she introduced him to Mr and Mrs Kim and jk greeted everyone and then got bored on top of that he is tired after a long day then he noticed Namjoon sitting at one of the tables near him and he already knows him because of their business and he is also senior of jk in college so they know each other but only in talking terms nothing personal.

Jk: How are you doing Hyung? ( jk asked while taking his seat beside Joon )

Joon: Mm fyn jungkook how are you

Jk: Hmm not bad Hyung ( with that he sipped his drink and they both discussed abt some systematic things )

Then Jimin came to Joon for asking abt Tae and there he saw Jk

Jim: Jungkook You also came to the party? What an unbelievable sight am I dreaming of, oh God save me I'm going nuts.
(as that jimin exaggerated but jk did not even bother to reply to him he just shrugged and continued to drink this made jimin roll his eyes and he turned his gaze towards Joon )

Jim: Hyung where is Tae I'm searching for him for more than 15 mins but I can't reach him did you see him or do you know where he is?

Joon: No chim I thought that he is with you but seems like not ok wait let me call him ( Joon called him but the signal is very inadequate so he can't reach Tae)

Jim: I also tried to call him hyung but the signal here is very poor

Jk: He is right hyung there is a signal problem here

Joon nodded and then got up to search for his brother and jimin also joined him and turned towards Jk who don't know what to do

Jim: come with us ( jimin said and ran towards Joon who had gone further)

Jk just blindly followed them without understanding anything.

Then after some time, he saw Joon and Jimin talking to some boy who looked familiar to him as his back was facing him he can't see his face.

Then his phone buzzed with a msg and he took it out of his pocket and checked it that was his secretary who informed him abt the issue in their manufacturing industry they tried to call him but could not reach him this made Jk to rush out of the party in a hurry after informing his mom and after reaching the parking lot he dialled Clara.

He came to know that one of their employees got injured while doing some work and is now admitted to the hospital.

Then he reached the hospital to know about the condition of the patient and came to know that the employee's shift was already over but he willingly dome over time and his body is very weak as he already got a high fever this is the reason he lost concentration and done a mistake. But now he is alright and Jk told Clara to take care of the other expenses and gave him 2 weeks off.

Then he reached his home by 10.30 pm and reached his room and directly went to his bed and slept as he was very tired he didn't even care to change his dress.

In party,

After Jk left the party, Mrs Jeon explained to everyone abt the emergency in the company and that's why he left in a hurry without informing them.

Then by 10.10 pm Jeon, and Kim's family left the party.

To be continued.........

Hi guys tq for reading I think this chapter is boring but I'll make the other chapter interesting.

Plz comment and if u like it vote for me.

💓