37" Hold Me 👀Closer To You"

Third person pov

Tae stared at his husband with his feeble chocolate eyes, who seemed more intense while saying those words...

JK: You know when you address that Jimin with those nicknames he seems closer to you but when you call me " Jungkook Shi" that 'Shi' is making me feel like I'm nobody to you... I can get it he is your friend from childhood, I'm new in your life but I'm your Husband...

Tae chuckled after hearing the cutest complaint in his life... Right now his husband skimmed like a sulky, but bulky... cute but grown man... It's a rare sight to witness and only he can catch a glimpse of... This complaining kid is precious and determined...

Tae stared at his husband with his soft amber eyes, JK was busy sulking, Tae placed his hand on his husband's face his slender finger touched Jungkook's cheek and traced the scar on his face... Jungkook's breath clamped in his lungs, he closed his eyes with the tender touch...

After growing up, he never let anyone touch his hair and face even his mother if anyone did touch him... it always irked him, but now Taehyung is touching his face instead of getting peeved, he became vulnerable and seeks more solace... So he leaned into the touch...

The elder also got excited about what his fluffy was up to... And waited patiently for whatever was arriving...

Meanwhile, Tae is observing his husband's facial features very closely... His ear piercing, mole, scar, long black eyelashes, dark pointed eyebrows with peach coloured lips, pointed nose, sharp crystal-like jawline with small tiny facial hair on a thin visible moustache and beard only viable in close view not to pass over his extended depth raven hair which highlighted his buttery pale skin...

(Every single thing is perfectly fitting on the accurate spots... I don't know Is this man flawless? Or am I the only one who can't find any flaws just because of my labyrinth...) That's what Tae thought...

Suddenly Tae's mind flashed an image which made him flinch and get back to reality...

(Note: Well this is the image Tae built up in his mind it's too intimate 🙊 as we all are in lack of Taekook this serves good

(Note: Well this is the image Tae built up in his mind it's too intimate 🙊 as we all are in lack of Taekook this serves good... I guess 🥲)

Jungkook felt that the touch was gone and opened his eyes to the void, he witnessed the sight of his embarrassed fluffy who was chewing his lips while gazing at the floor...

Tae's pov

Come back to your senses stupid Tae... What were you doing Tae? You touched him like that... Without any hesitation... where did you get this courage from? Day by day your thoughts and actions are not so callow...

I was not like this before... now... Visualizing him kissing me breathlessly that too holding like that...
You were this close to him... Thank god he closed his eyes... Otherwise, it would be more awkward for me...