22 "Dinner With Kims"

Third person pov

After Jk left for work, Tae spend 2 hours in the study chamber and then he decided to visit his atelier because he didn't go there for more than 2 weeks which is a very infrequent thing cause he always loves to spend more time in his atelier but he got busy with the marriage that is the reason he can't go there.

And he has one pending Abstract painting and he also has plans to do a surreal painting but he is confused about how he is going to manage everyone. He brushed his thoughts and got ready after a bath, so now he wants to inform Mrs Jeon which means he needs to fib,

Tae: Mom I'm going to meet... My friend

Mrs Jeon: ok dear take care and how will you go? take a driver with you

Tae: No mom I can drive (He gave her a reassuring smile which made her nod)

Mrs Jeon: Ok dear when will you return, you both are going to dinner, right?

Tae: Mm yes mom we are... He said he will pick me up by 7 pm (Tae said in an uneven tone while his hands playing with each other)

Mrs Jeon: Oo he said that, ok we will discuss this when you return now go and come back soon

Tae: Mm ok mom bye

With that Tae left Jeon's mansion while thinking about when he divulge his hidden originality to everyone in Jeon's household, he felt bad about lying to Mrs Jeon but it will take time for him to open up so he made his way towards his studio.

After half an hour Tae reached the atelier and his eyes stands the passcode for the entrance then the door opened with a computerized voice saying 'Welcome Back V' Tae smiled at the mention of his Penname.

He switched on the lights and then made his way towards his incomplete art.

Tae: What will I do now, how am I going to complete this it'll take more than 10 days to complete this ahhh What am I supposed to do now? I have to lie to everyone in Jeon's mansion oh God! save me, please!

(Tae talked to himself he is really confused because he always spends day and night completing his work but now, it's not possible because he can't stay up tardily here as he is married and his identity is still hidden in Jeon's household)

Then he went upstairs, where there is a diminutive bedroom and a kitchen with a dining area because he always stays up late and rests there so Namjoon made everything that is mandated for his little brother.