40 " Temperate In Your Embrace"

Third person pov

Tae: Jeon... Did I force you to come inside? No right... So you can't refute it... I'm staying and that's final..

Tae folded his arms and turned to the other side then looked outside through the window with a raised eyebrow...

(This man is crossing his limits what is he thinking about me, in the morning he was kissing me like his life depended on me but now all of a sudden giving me the cold shoulder... )

- Tae thought in his mind...

Jungkook was left with no words with his fluffy's snap... And once again what did he call him? Jeon? Like Seriously?

Jungkook looked outside with a shy smile, his bunny teeth visible... Somehow his sore mood evaporated into a thin air...

Yet Tae didn't witness the infrequent sight though he is the only one who could pull out this rarest view from this male... His male...

After turning his attention from his husband Taehyung realized what he did... He bit his tongue with closed eyes...

Tae's pov

Kill my tongue! What did I say... I snapped at him just because of his sore behaviour... How did I do this? I never seriously got angered by someone or something even when I attained... I don't remember grumping at them like this...

What would he think about me? I overreacted but... He is the one who overreacting in the first place but I'm the one who is suffering from my internal tumult...

But it's okay he may be stressed by something, I should not stress him more like this I should behave calmly and try to ease his concerns it's my rectitude to do so...

I'm his life partner after all...
Reminding myself about my duties, I spun towards him... He was not facing me...
Is he mad at me? God save me...

Praying the load and building up my confidence I placed my hand on his shoulder and earned his attention with a simple stride I shifted closer to him and curled my arms around his neck with that I embraced him in a warm hug, which I believed he needed...

His body became rigid at my touch but he got relaxed when I patted his back gently and ran my other hand through his long ebony locks...

His lips left a relaxed sigh and he placed his laptop aside and held me with his hands on my waist and effortlessly lifted me and placed me on his lap...

And squeezed me nearer and made his head more comfortable on the crook of my neck then he inhaled my scent with closed eyes... A few minutes passed but we felt comfortable with each other no thought to pull out, I too decided to let him do whatever he wanted but he just held me packed with no words...

When he gradually loosened me, I pulled out and held his cheeks with both of my hands... His pink cherry-pierced lips formed a cute pout and his moles were more prominent with the piece of space between us...

I got confused observing him... Somehow he became temperate after the hug... And his dusk orbs shined while staring at me...