12 "Unspoken Attraction"

Third person pov

Rin: What is your name? (she looked at Tae from head to toe ) you are the one who is going to marry my brother

(Rin asked in a disrespectful tone which made JK angry not because he likes Tae😌 but because he wants his sister to behave )

Jk: Rin (he called her in a warning tone which made Tae flinch )

Rin: What oppa I just want to know his name am I not allowed to talk to him? (she asked with an innocent face)

Jk: Not that...(JK started but stopped when he heard )

Tae: Kim Taehyung ( it was merely a whisper but audible )

This is the first time JK hears Tae's voice and he can't believe this boy is not just beautiful with only his face but his voice also sounded harmonious then he turns towards his sister who is already looking at him and his changes...

Jk: ok Rin now you heard his name right, leave from here.

Rin: OK (she said with an irritated tone and left the place leaving the two alone)

Jk: She is very naive sometimes( he said to himself but Tae heard him) (cleared his throat after knowing what he said)

Both were silent for some time JK made him comfortable on the couch and then looked at Tae who was standing near the door fiddling with his fingers JK started the conversation which made Tae turn towards him

JK: I want to tell you something (JK announced)

Tae just nodded telling him to continue but this made JK angry because he wanted his verbal response but he anyhow continued.

Jk: Even after the wedding also we have to stay with my parents, we won't go anywhere so tell your parents not to give us any separate house as a marriage present but if you have any issues living with my family you can clearly say no to this marriage.

He said in a commanding way Tae just heard him with fear because he was not used to this type of behaviour as everyone around him always treated him gently.

Tae: ok I'll tell my parents ( Tae said slowly )

Jk: What will you tell? No to this marriage! (JK asked because Tae didn't say anything clearly and he somehow didn't want Tae to say no to the marriage )

He widened his eyes and shooked his head and said

Tae: No.... not ...that, I'll tell them that we are going to live with uncle and aunt after...... the Marriage. (he shuttered)

Tae said this with so much struggle after hearing Tae, JK just nodded and said

JK: Good, so do you have anything to tell me (he wants to know if Tae remember him or not but he can't ask it directly so he tries to hear it from Tae )

Tae: I want to continue my work ( Tae said meekly)

Jk: ok I have no problem with that, then?

Tae: That's all.

Jk: That's all! you don't have anything to discuss with me (he is offended and he can't understand why he is getting offended...)

Tae shooked his head no then JK gazed at him for some time, because of the wind Tae's silver hair moved slightly from his forehead and that made his heartbeat boost gradually, he was certain that this was because of the beauty in front of him so he quickly said

JK: ok let's go downstairs (he said in a sharp tone )

Tae followed him behind but JK stopped suddenly which made Tae bump into JK's back as he was following him with his head down.

JK turned around to see Tae rubbing his nose with his slender fingers eyes closed and a small frown observable on his pretty face then unknowingly JK held Tae's hand which was rubbing his nose because of the touch Tae opened his eyes and met with the black orbs which are darting at him with an unnamable emotion then Jk slowly brought his other hand and about to touch Tae but they were interrupted by Jk's phone ringing sound.

JK suddenly stepped back and took his phone from his pocket while Jungkook was answering the call Tae stood there shocked because of the earlier incident JK hung up the call and turned to see Tae who was zoned out then he cleared his throat to get his attention and then Tae finally came to the world again then Jk gestured him to go forward and Tae did without saying anything then they both reached down.

Jin noticed Tae's reddened face and thought to ask him later and JK sat in his sane place as earlier. Tae sat beside Joon. They informed them about the Marriage date and JK said he had no problem with that Tae also said the same.

Everyone had their lunch together and the Jeons praised Mrs Kim and Jin for the wonderful meals while JK and Rin were in silence, Tae also had his food quietly.

After that JK greeted everyone and left for work as he had an important meeting to attend Namjoon also left for his work but the elder Jeon couple had plans for dinner with the older Kim couple together in a restaurant so they stayed at the Kim mansion Rin said that she will go to their mansion so she went home and Jin packed some snacks for her and then she left with the driver.

At about 5 pm The older couples went out for their dinner.

Then Jin made his way to Tae's room to ask about what happened between JK and him. Jin opened the door he saw Tae reading a book with his glasses on then after noticing his presence Tae closed the book removed his glass and placed it on the nightstand.

Jin: Bear are you busy with something?

Tae: no hyung just looking over something nothing much

Jin: ok what did he say to you that made your face go all red? (Jin asked excitedly with a teasing smile on his face)

After hearing Jin, Tae's face again bloomed with a pinkish blush and he shyly hit Jin on his shoulder and whined cutely which made Jin coo at him.

Tae: Hyung don't poke fun at me he said nothing

Jin: do nothing then why you are reacting this way... (Jin pointed at his cheeks)

Tae: he only said that we have to live with his family after marriage also and he told me to tell dad to not give us a separate house for our marriage present that's all nothing much. (he said in one go not giving any space for Jin to interrupt)

Then they talked about the conversation with JK but Tae didn't utter anything to Jin other than the discussion.

Then Tae shared everything with Jimmie through a video call and he being a JK hater complained about JK's behaviour toward Tae( he is being mean, rude etc...... ) Tae just laughed at his comments but his thoughts were only in one scene that JK holding his hand and touching his face... what would have happened if the phone call didn't interrupt them? it is his only thought.

Tae doesn't share anything with Jin and Jimmie because of the simple reasons they will tease him but he will share everything with them once he is comfortable with this topic.

To be continued............

Hi Guys

Thank you for reading

Plz Comment if there are any errors convey your opinion on this story and share your thoughts with me.

Byee 🙏