35"Warm 🔅 And 🔅 Comfort "

Tae's pov

He brushed his cheek on my cheek meanwhile his grip on my waist tightened his hot breath flared on my nape... He breathed in my scent... And with a deep groan, he said, 

Jk: Fluff... Learn to respond to your husband... Being obedient won't save you all the time... Sometimes your obedience triggers me to carry out the things which you are not ready for... If you continue to do this to me... Then I can't guarantee anything else to you...

Tae: Huh?

What does that mean? (Tae thought to himself )

JK: Don't throw me those polling peeks with those coffee eyes of yours... ( with a long sigh Jungkook said ) Come let's go...

With that, he cordially held my wrist and started walking but wasn't he the one who made me stop and notified me of things which I couldn't even comprehend... And directly divulging me... What's with this man?

The sun is slowly getting out of view only a few rays can be spotted after the disappearance of the sunlight... And the lights on the alley started to glow when we stepped on the track... I got a glimpse of some long lamps and a tiny dinner table with two chairs but we were not on the beach anymore... Cause this water is calmer...

He brought me towards the table and made me sit in one of the chairs and he sat beside me, I was in awe of the place so my eyes roamed here and there around the spot eventually when my eyes landed on him he was already staring at me

No words were shared between us, he was just staring at me with a subtle smile on his face, there were no more frowns on his flawless face, he then took the food we bought and started to open it,

All the while I was just quietly watching over his movements, I don't know exactly what this is. The feeling... There is something in the air... I feel like touching his hair which is falling over his spotless complexion... And not to mention his stiff and bulky affluent arms...

I never foresaw such a husband for me... Anyway, I not even imagine getting one... Glad I never dreamed.... grounds looks like god already had a better agenda for me so even if I dreamed of a man it would be paltrier than what I have got...

JK: I saw many vintage cameras in your room... Is it your hobby?

(This made Tae come out of his imaginary labyrinth... About his husband)

Tae: which?

Jk: Collecting cameras?

Tae: I like both collecting and capturing...

Jk: Interesting... You should have brought them...

Tae: What? Cameras? (Jungkook nodded)

JK: With that, you could have captured me right now... instead of goggling at me like this....'cause it would have prevailed...