38" You Make Me Lose Control"

Third person's POV

Tae got up before his husband and went to their room to freshen up, it was very tough to get out of his husband's tight hold but he somehow managed to do that without waking his husband from his deep slumber...

While thinking about his husband's handsome sleeping face Tae started to brush but his reflection in the mirror stopped him from whatever he was doing and thinking...

Tae's pov

What?

This man... I can't believe him... How can he?

He gave me a hickey... But when?

Not a hickey... Hickies there are two... it's on my jaw and behind my right ear...

How did he manage to give this to me without my knowledge? It's so embarrassing...

But the sneaky husband of mine doing this kind of naughty thing only to me is making me feel the sudden rush of heat in my body...

His soft pierced lips sucked my skin...but I have no idea.

Taehyung? So you are not concerned about the hickey anymore but rather not able to feel the touch of his lips or witness the scene with your conscious eyes... How destitute...

Tae: Jeon Jungkook.... Look what you made me think...

I'm fully surrounded by him, his musky scent... But everything about him is puzzling... He gives me a thrill of emotions... Which I can't deny or move on from...

Look now also I'm smiling like an idiot looking at the mirror... And the hickies.

Oh god, I have to make arrangements to complete the art before the trip...

(After the bath, Tae made a call to Namjoon)

On call:

Joon: Good morning, bear... Why so early? Is there any issue?

Tae: Happy morning Hyung... No hyung there is nothing, I just want to confirm when I want to give a preface to the latest work.

Joon: Oh that's at the end of next month, why are you suddenly concerned about the showcase?

Tae: Nothing Hyung... He invited me to join him on a Japan trip with him... Which is in one fortnight...

Joon: Ohho... So my bear is going on a honeymoon trip...
Jiniee come here.... our bear is going on honeymoon...

Jin: Where to? ( Jin came running from their room to the patio)

Joon: Japan...

Tae: Hyung!
It's -- not what you are-- thinking...
( Tae's cheeks heated )

It's already hard for me and Hyungs are making it difficult to handle my redness...

Joon: Okay whatever it may be you can proceed with your plan...
And about the showpiece we already have enough selections to showcase but adding one or two more would increase the artistic value of your work...
That's the reason your production team insisted on adding some more... So don't worry Hyung will take care of it...

Tae: I'm lucky to have you hyung...
I know you will take care of everything Hyung, but I'll try to complete at least one before going...

Joon: As you wish bear... By the way, Where is your husband?

Tae: He... Sleeping...

Joon: Mhm... How is it with him, is he treating you well?

Not just well Hyung he is doing much more things to me...