13"Marriage Arrangements"

(Picture credits go to the rightful owner)

Third person pov

Every news channel telecasts the same news again and again because of the official announcement made by the former CEO of the Jeon Empire Jeon Jang Won and Kim Hajoon Chairman of Kim Institutions.

Official Press meeting of Mr Kim and Mr Jeon:

Mr Jeon: I'm very glad to inform you all that my elder son and the current CEO of the Jeon Empire Jeon Jungkook and Kim Taehyung younger son of Kim Hajoon are going to get married on April 5 This is an Arranged Marriage and there is no businesses motive behind this marriage.

Mr Kim: We Invite you all to the wedding and wish our children a bright future but I request you not to spread any negative criticism about this marriage there is no intention behind this wedding because this is our children's lives and our foremost hope is their happiness and well-being.

Mr Jeon: So plz respect our Privacy. And I invite you all to the wedding Thank you for coming today.

Mr Kim: Thank you and we arranged lunch for you guys so plz eat before you leave.

(They smiled warmly and went out of the place and made their way towards their home)

After the announcement of the marriage of the most efficient bachelor in the country, social media platforms commented on so many things because nobody knows who Taehyung is because he is not famous like Jk and he doesn't attend any social gatherings till now so (they didn't know who V is 😏) they have no idea about him, some are jealous and some search for Taehyung on Google but it only said that he is the younger son of Kim Hanjoon and some pictures of him playing with children were seen nothing much.

Some said that Taehyung is not a good match for Jk because Jk is very talented and famous too he achieved so much at a very young age whereas Taehyung is a simple School Educator who has nothing other than his dad's wealth like that many commented ill about Taehyung.

On the other side, some started to spread #Taekook like some people were stunned to see a Beautiful man like Taehyung getting married to a Rude Rock like Jungkook like this many different comments were thrown after the announcement but nobody cares because they will just forget it once they get another spicy topic.

💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐🦋🦋💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐

Jeon Mansion

Mrs Jeon: Jungkook plz dear this is the only thing I'm asking you in this arrangement (she made puppy eyes )

Jk: But mom you can select it yourself I have works to do why are you asking me to go

Mrs Jeon: Kook listen to me we have done everything as per our choice but this is a wedding ring at least it should be your choice right

(Mrs Jeon is telling Jk to purchase wedding rings with Tae but he is not listening to her that is the reason she is showing her puppy eyes to him to accept which always worked now also)

Jk: ok (he said with a done tone while taking a deep breath then got up to go)

Mrs Jeon: you pick Taehyung up from his school so that you both can go to the shop together

Jk: School? you said he is 24 (Jk asked in confusion)

Mrs Jeon was shocked that her son didn't do any background check about Tae but straight away accepted the Marriage which is strange right that too for a businessman.

Mrs Jeon: Ahh he is working there it's his school but he didn't want to show off to anyone so he works there as a normal Educator (She completed and gave the address of the school to Jk)