28"Hideout"

Third person pov

Everything went silent when Taehyung let out the name Chae Won....,

Jk: Who is that Taehyung?

Jungkook asked out of curiosity, cause he want to know who that was as he never heard that name or saw that person if that person is close to Tae like Jimin she would have come to their wedding but he never met that person so he asked, Tae can't hear anything, his eyes moisture when the things between him and Chae Won flashed in front of his eyes, tears which was formed in his eyes is ready to dampen his cheeks, though his eyes didn't meet Jk, he sensed that something is wrong with his husband.....

Jk: Tae? (Jk called carefully in a gentle tone as he didn't want to break the glass)

There was no response from Tae, so he got up from his spot and sat beside his husband, Tae sensed the other's presence, and tried to control himself from breaking down.

Jk wordlessly held Tae's hand in his and softly rubbed it with his thumb, because of the touch Tae closed his eyes, to get off his thoughts from the past, meanwhile, Jungkook tighten the hold and lifted Tae's face with his other hand,

Jk: You don't have to tell me now, whenever you feel like sharing let it out... Ok?

Taehyung opened his tear-filled eyes and looked at his husband who gave him a reassuring smile which indisputably melted Tae's already melting heart..... So he just nodded with a fond smile and uncomfortable tears fell from his eyes, Jungkook brushed the tears away from Tae's cheeks and placed a tender peck on Tae's forehead.

Jk: Ok, now eat the food is getting cold...

Then Jk served the dishes one by one onto Tae's plate, who just stared at his husband with heart presence, he can't believe one thing that Jungkook is showing his hidden flank to him, he can't resist his thoughts and he was all giddy when the truth hits him...

Tae's pov,

Thank you, Jungkook Shi, for understanding me when the time comes I will tell you everything which happened in my life but... Now I need some time because losing someone close to my heart will give us more pain but losing our best friend will shatter us in my case it hits very hard but I'm practising myself to overcome it and one thing I can assure is You, your possession has given birth to a great influence on me, even your small attention and emotions assorted with the care which you are showing time to time affect me and it affects me so good to be tangible that I can feel something blooming in my heart and it is the first time I'm getting it... So I was confused to name this feeling with some title but,

"I can comprehend one thing indisputably that you are the only one who can disseminate this kind of feelings to me"

I hope you stay by my side in every situation and understand me as who I am...

Jk: Tae? Always zoning out, are you going to eat or should I feed? (Tae's eyes widened but deep down he thought that it was not a bad idea 💡)

What? no... Am I that much crazy for him🤔(Yes you are😏)

Tae: No no Jungkook Shi I'll eat on my own  (Jk's  corner of their lips twirled by looking at his husband's reaction)

Then we started eating, then he asked,

Jk: How is it? (Tae stared at him in confusion) food, food...

Tae: It's delicious Jungkook shi... (Tae said that with a boxy smile and started to munch the food with pouty lips🤭 then asked his husband) Do you like it?

 (Tae said that with a boxy smile and started to munch the food with pouty lips🤭 then asked his husband) Do you like it?