18 " Day 1"

Third person pov

Jk: Mm ok mom

Jk said to Mrs Jeon casually and made his way towards his room.

Jim: Am I dreaming? That stone just accepted what aunty let out, I can't believe this (he shooked his head in disbelief)

Mrs Jeon: Anyway I want them to be happy (she breathed out)

After breakfast, Jimin was ready to leave because he can't stay here too long now Tae is ok so he decided to leave.

Jim: Bear take care of yourself and don't stay up at night, sleep well, eat adequately one more thing be cautious with that Jeon.

Jimin said to Tae and he smiled at his Friend's verbiage

Tae: ok chim you too take care of your health

Jim: ok I will get going you take care (then Jimin hugged Tae )

After some time of hugging they backed away then, Jimin and Haari left the Jeon mansion and Tae made his way inside.

Il sang: Taehyung hyung, mom told me to show you around the mansion are free now?

Tae: No you don't bother Il sangahh, I'll see around myself

Il sang: No hyung it's ok, come let's go

(Tae then nodded and followed Il sang, he showed Tae everywhere around the mansion and it took more than an hour for them to complete their stint, finally, Il sang stopped before a room)

Il sang: Hyung this is Jungkook Hyung's study and we can't enter into this without Hyung's permission.

Tae: oo it's ok, you already spend so much time with me showing me around the mansion, Thank you.

Sang: Mention not Hyung, I'll get going, Rin asked me to join her at the shopping bye 👋.

With that, he left and Tae stood before Jk's study he was about to go but

Jk: what are you doing here? (jk asked as he is walking towards the study)

Tae: Nothing, just Il sang show me around the mansion.

Jk: Oo, where is he? and you are here unaided

Tae: Now only he got on

Jk: Mm did you go inside ( Jk asked with a stern voice)

Tae shooked his head as no and said

Tae: he said you won't allow it (Tae said lowly while looking down)

Jk: You want to drop in on?

Tae: Am I allowed to?

Jk didn't say anything, he just opened the door and turned towards Tae

Jk: Get inside

(Tae followed him with curious eyes )