19 "Allow 💓 Entrance"

Third person pov

(Tae entered their room he was in deep thinking about what happened in the living room with Rin he can't understand why Rin is behaving like this he started to think that he has done something, that made Rin upset with him but he doesn't know what it is )

As he was thinking deeply he didn't notice his husband

Jk: Taehyung! (Jk shouted and that's when Tae came out of his thoughts when he looked at his surroundings and his eyes landed on his half-naked husband immediately his face started to turn taffy pink and he turned to the other side )

Jk: You should have knocked (Jk said while wearing his t-shirt )

Tae: I was thinking about something......and forget to knock sorry

(Tae spoke out with his blushy face and he thanked all of God that he didn't shutter )

Jk: Did you see something? (Jk asked while making his way towards his husband who is back fronting towards him)

Tae: Oo no no (Tae is shocked by the query but he can't tell an untruth because that glimpse was undeniable, his husband's we'll build-up body and the Tattoos.... but his misfortune he can't see anything adequately, he sulked in his mind)

Jk: If you don't then, how you spun to the other side (by the time Jk was so close to Tae that his breath hit Tae's nape)

Tae: I...I saw you but. Not in. ...fully but... (Tae shuttered very badly because his husband is so close to him because he can feel his scalding whiff, automatically his breath also became hot and his ears turned cajolery pink )

Jk: ok ok relax ( Jk tenderly placed his hand on his husband's shoulder and turned him towards his countenance and he met with an exceptionally cute vista)

Jk's pov

How can a man be this perfectly fine with everything he accomplishes, he is so adorable I want to kiss him all over his complexion but I should control this sensation what are you doing to me Taehyung?

Jk: Look at me? (Jk said as Tae was ground facing)

He lifted his head and looked at me, his eyes ahh this boy will be the death of my vitality. I feel like something so alien emotion whenever he is near me and I want to hold him like this forever and not leave him.

Jk: What are you doing to me? (jk enunciates that aloud but with a low voice but Tae heard it anyway)

Tae: what? (Tae asked confused that he heard it right or not)

I came back to sense when I heard him Oo I think I said that aloud

Jk: Nothing, What took you so long downstairs? That's what I said

Tae: Ahh, I was talking to mom
(It is nice to hear he is addressing my mom as a mom but why that makes my heart warm)

Jk: Ok you go fresh up (Jk said to Tae who precisely nodded)

(Then Jk patted Tae's head and left the room, Tae touched his head where his husband patted a few seconds heretofore and beamed with happiness)

(Then Tae went to the restroom to fresh up, after half an hour Jk entered his room and sat on the mattress while scrolling through his phone then within 5 mins Tae came out of the restroom wearing )