29" Bike 🏍️Ride "

Jk: You are exceptional, 'cause you are mine.....

Jk's pov

Yep, You are exceptional Tae, because you are special fluffy, I want to show you myself until you see through me and I will make you feel what I feel for you... I want to lead a beautiful future with you Tae you are making me greedy for your love and care, I can feel myself longing for your touch...

Before meeting you, if anyone said to me that I will long for someone's attention and just to hear that person's voice for that I will build up a silly conversation, I would have cracked up and considered them as maniacs but now look at me,

I shared some incidents of my life that happened in the past with you, without any hesitations, I wonder, am I the same Jeon Jungkook I used to be... I doubt it ❔ but one thing is clear to me, that is I need you in my life Tae, cause I want to treasure you, I want to keep you safe and happy in my embrace, I will never let you go Tae never, I may sound selfish but what to do,

"You are making me feel greedy for You, your attention, your touch, your confectionary scent, your melodic voice, your captivating eyes which never fail to make me spellbound and lost in them, I'm greedy for your everything... "

Within a short period, you made me realize that I have a hidden side which I was frantic to portray to someone, but I'm glad you are someone, whom I earn for and am inclined to open up with...

(Jungkook hugged Tae more tightly while thinking about these things like he is never going to forfeit Tae from his grasp, he nuzzled his face in Tae's neck he can feel his fluffy's soft skin )

I did choose an Apt nickname for you Fluffy...

(Jungkook inhaled that floral scent which leads the way for him to do so many things with his husband....,
Tae's body stilled from his husband's action and he again got that tingling sensation all over his body but he doesn't want his husband to stop whatever he is doing, then he closed his eyes to earn that feeling more, he desires to feel Jungkook more, Tae want his husband to explore him more and more....,
But, what surprised Taehyung is how he trusted Jungkook with his everything and was not ready to stop him and never want him to quell....)

Why are you not stopping me Tae, always I have to control myself ahh....this boy is not even trying to oppose me letting me do whatever I want to do with him... But Jungkook control yourself, Be a man he is yours no one is taking him away... So concentrate on why you brought him here, ah yes concentration...

Jk: Fluffyy... ( Jungkook uttered after his internal battle, Tae came out of his labyrinth when he heard his husband, Jk lifted his head from Tae's shoulder and continued to talk when he felt Tae was listening)

Jk: Come on, Tae let me show you the room upstairs and you have another surprise too...

Tae: Wh..at. ? (Jungkook retrieved his hands from Tae's waist and held his hand, then they made their way upstairs)

Jk: That room downstairs is scant room but, this room is where I often dwell...

Tae: You have good taste, Jungkook Shi, it's amazing...

Yes, I have, as I fell for you...( Jk thought)

( Jk thought)