8 "Discussion "

Third person pov

At Jeon Mansion

Jk: what..? Are you, serious mom this is not a joke

(Jk exclaimed he is in utter shock because they never discussed this particular topic very seriously now when his parents informed him about this arranged marriage thing it doesn't sit well with him)

Mrs Jeon opened her mouth to say something but Mr Jeon cut her off by saying

Mr Jeon: Look, son, this is not a new thing in this society everyone will get married some will do love and some will get into an arranged wedding even some will get married for some business profits etc but we are not forcefully pushing you
into this, we are just asking if u are interested or not.

Mrs Jeon: If you love someone you can marry him or her if not plz accept this marriage for your good. We are not compelling you dear but we are also getting old before our death we also want to see you happy and have your family and a good life partner with whom you can share everything either good or bad, happy or sad, laugh and cry together life long. This is our only wish dear

Jk listened to everything with an expressionless face without uttering a single word so Mrs Jeon continue to talk.

Mrs Jeon: You are not the only child for us kook u have a brother and sister too don't forget that after us they need someone to care for them because they need such care and our Ha Rin is only 16 think about these things dear that's all we can say the choice is yours.

(Mrs Jeon used a very powerful weapon to change his mind which is the well-being of their household and then their fear of death after their death who will take care of their children this is their biggest fear so she told everything her son clearly)

Jk: Ok mom Let me think about it give me some time. (he said with an emotionless face and moved from there)

Mr and Mrs Jeon thought that probably he will deny this so they didn't expect anything and thought to tell this to Haari.

Jk's pov

When I entered my room I thought about the conversation whatever mom said deeply affected me but I can't react in front of them but I'm not ready for any relationship and on top of that how can I marry a stranger?

But on the other hand, because of this matter, they are stressing themselves too extensively which is not good for their health I have to do something about this.

Ok I should give them a chance anyway being single only brought me many difficulties all the gold diggers brought up with Marriage proposals to get my riches it always irritated me and gave me a tough time so this will be a better option in this situation, Mom and Dad will also become happy and my problems will also get solved.

I can trust them in this matter because they do what is best for me, more than myself. So  I can easily tell now also they would have chosen me as a perfect life partner from their perspective but I know I will not emotionally attach to anyone undoubtedly (let's see jk u have a long journey😏) So I'll leave this to them.

I need to inform them of my opinion on this matter.

Jk thought in his mind.

He let out a heavy breath and continued to do his work on the laptop.

End of jk pov

  😊😊😊😊😊😊☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️😊😊😊😊😊😊

In Kim's Mansion

As Mrs Kim informed everyone to join her in the garden around 4.30 pm so here they are having their snacks together after a few minutes Mr Kim started the conversation.