39 " Jeon🤨 "

Tae's pov

Jk: Open your mouth for me fluffy...

The way he said that while staring at me with those eyes made me accomplish it without any protest, he watched me with hooded eyes with long breaths... And he cursed under his breath...

Jk: Fuck...

Furthermore, he continued to kiss me, with his sinful long tongue rolling into my mouth in the blink of an eye, he started to play with my tongue deliberately... but I didn't know what to do. So I just tried to not stop him and observed his movements...

He desperately sucked my tongue, his confectionary saliva melded with mine, and he slowly rubbed his tongue with mine my eyes closed and I felt a sudden chill in my lower region all of a sudden I felt like my whole body needs his attention, his touch and him...

He moved closest to me with every smooch, he licked the length of my tongue, and I moaned lowly... even though my ear couldn't recognize it as mine... but my sanity knew what I did...

My hand gradually made its way towards his hair and I inserted my fingers into the raven locks... He tensed but didn't halt anything...

My ears started to buzz with the intensity of the kiss... Or the depth of his tongue into my insolence...  His actions were skilled, he proceeded to confidently...

This is different from our first kiss... I can't think of anything other than him... His grip, his musky-scented muscular body, and our rapidly beating hearts... He is all over me but in an addictive way...

The gym room is filled with our sinfully addictive kiss... I have no mind for those things when this man is holding me like his life with his strong masculine arms and considering his manhood is regardless giving me chills...

He started to drive me towards the path which I never got familiar with but he led the way to move forward without making me feel unfamiliar...

My breathing took the next level of struggle because of the kiss... no probably it's because of him... but I had no intention of halting the moment or him...

But the universe has other agendas!!!

Our proximity was bewildered by his phone ringing sound... I flinched, and his mouth left an irritated hiss... But he didn't plan to shift from me...  The phone kept ringing...

Tae: Mhmm... You should take... it... It would be important...

He traced my lips with his fingers and bumped our nose... I closed my eyes when I realized he was about to speak... His voice sounds more tempting when hearing it with closed visions...

JK: Nothing was significant to me until you became Jeon Taehyung... Now I can't see anything other than you... You only you... Fluffy...

Completing his words he held both of my cheeks and kissed my forehead, his sweaty smell reached my nostrils only to make me better aware of his presence... He moved towards my cheeks placed an audible smooch shifted to my earlobe and licked the corner of it from top to bottom...

Which made me feel thin-skinned... His body felt sizzling like he had a temperature... I bet the same goes for me too...

I felt his skin against my palm which was soft yet tough he was perfect in an unexplainable way... Whenever I think about him I am left with no proper words to explain... Along with countless unnamable emotions jutting out inside me...

JK: I always lose my power around you... I can't control any more fluffy... (breathing heavily)

'You don't want to Jungkook shi...'