33" You Are The Cause Fluffy"

Third person pov

Tae felt like something is bothering his husband cause his behaviour is indifferent...  He wanted to ask...

Tae: Jungkook Shi.... is something bothering you?

Jungkook was dumbstruck, for a few seconds... Cause how does Tae get to know that something is bothering him... Not getting any reply from his husband, Tae called him again, which bought back Jungkook from his thoughts...

Instead of answering, Jungkook pulled Tae closer by his left hand as it was already in his hold, a small gasp escaped from Tae's mouth... Now Tae is in Jungkook's arms with a rapid heartbeat and flooded hormones... Which disguised themselves as blush and adored his face and ears...

The feet gap was reduced to inches gap... But they both oddly enjoyed the closeness, Taehyung can feel the warmth which is radiated from his husband.

Jk: Fluffy... Why are you like this? Huh... (Tae didn't say anything he just listens to what his husband is referring to him and just stared at the man who tied the knot with him... ) From tomorrow on words you have to stay safe when you go outside...

Tae got confused as to why his husband is telling him to be safe?... All of a sudden...

Jk: You may think, why I'm saying this out of nowhere... But this is significant...  A week before you are Kim Taehyung, but now You are Jeon Taehyung (Jk looked at Tae in his eyes) husband of Jeon Jungkook who has very good notoriety in society but unfortunately at the same time... Countless rivals...
Who is Counting my days...
(Tae also gazed at his husband, with his soft brown eyes and Jk continued )

They are ready to do anything to destroy me... (Jungkook then held one of the cheeks of his fluffy with his rough hand and rubbed his thumb on his cheek)
you can also become one of their targets, I can't let you live in peril... So I'm planning to appoint a bodyguard for you...

(Tae didn't say anything he is just darting into those black orbs which are displaying priceless emotion... Tae concluded it as ' worry' and he is wondering 'Is that for me? ' his husband is worrying for him and his safety... The thought itself made Tae's heart swollen up with pleasure...  )

Jk: You don't get uneasy Tae... They can't even touch your hair... Even if they think about accomplishing anything for you, I will make sure to demolish them- - ~~

(Jungkook started to scrape his teeth in total wrath but he got cut off by...)

Jungkook's whole demeanour changed ( he used a dark and warning tone ) while talking about his rivals but... He stopped his sentence midway when he felt a delicate figurine against his hard chest... Yes, Tae hugged his husband...

Cause of the sudden change in his husband as his fragile heart is not getting used to this particular rude flank of his husband... He wants to calm down his husband,

Though he can already guess, the real reason behind the fury of his man, he doesn't want his husband to get furious but he won't deny that he is feeling giddy at the very same time.... it was because " his husband is worried for him"......... 

                          (Imagine like this)