9 " Approval "

(Picture credits go to the rightful owner)

Jeon Mansion

(Monday at 8.30 am)

Third person pov

Jk was in his room getting ready for the office but he is in deep thought about how to let his parents know about his decision about the marriage. Finally, after getting ready, he made up his mind to notify them during breakfast and he made his way downstairs.

When Jk reached down he saw his dad seated on the couch and reading some magazines a very regular view and then he searched for his mom she was in the dining area so he moved there.

After that one by one, the maids started to set the table for them to have breakfast then  Mr and Mrs Jeon were seated beside each other and Jk opposite them.

Then they completed breakfast in silence after that Jk got up from his seat and was about to leave but before that, he veered around to tell something.

Jk: Mom I'm ready for this marriage you carry on with other things.

( he said that with a straight face and left the house )

Mr and Mrs Jeon stood there dumbstruck they can't believe what happened just now.

Mrs Jeon: Did I hear it wrong?

Mr Jeon: Eunji he said he accepted this marriage you heard it right (Mr Jeon said that bit loudly with an amused smile on his face)

Mrs Jeon: ohh honey I can't believe this he said ok  
thank God (she squeezed in happiness and hugged her husband) I want to inform this to the Kims.

Mr Jeon: ok I'll call them tomorrow because they also need time to ask Taehyung about this at least we should wait until tomorrow.

Mrs jeon: You are right honey we should wait but I'm happy I want to share this with Haari.

Mr Jeon shook his head after seeing his wife's excitement.

(At  Jk Automobiles )

Jk's pov

After entering my cabin Clara reported my schedule for today but my mind is clouded by many things which are happening in my life then Clara left my cabin after placing some sample colours for our new launch but I can't concentrate on it.

I said ok to this marriage but why I'm thinking about that boy why he is invading my thoughts?

(He tried to ignore his thoughts and suddenly he remembered something he didn't ask his parents about whom he is going to marry a boy or girl whose family he or she belongs to he knows nothing about it)

I have no idea whom I'm going to marry but I accepted this marriage what is wrong with me this is all happening because of that boy before meeting him my life was normal after meeting him I feel like something odd I can't name it.

After going home I should ask mom about the person whom I'm going to marry.

End of Jk pov.

With that, he tried to focus on work and went to attend the meeting.

8.10 pm Jeon Mansion

Jk:Dad I want to ask you something who is that person?

Mr Jeon can't understand to who his son was referring his confusion was clear on his face as Jk sighed and decided to ask it directly.

Jk: The person you choose for me

He said in a bored tone and now Mr Jeon smiled slightly.

Mr Jeon: He is Kim Hajoon's younger son Kim Taehyung.

(Oo so he is a boy I'm sure he will be a spoiled  brat but Kim Hajoon I think I know him jk thought )

Jk: So he is Kim Namjoon's younger brother?

Mr jeon: you know him?

Jk: no dad but Namjoon hyung is my senior in college I don't know if he has a brother.

Mr Jeon was about to say something but jk already said good night to him and left the spot.

Kim Mansion

Tae: You are not understanding Jimine I was about to tell you tomorrow (but jimin cut him off in the middle of the sentence by saying)

Jim: no Tae you forgot about me that's why you didn't inform me beforehand if mom didn't call me today and  I would never know about this
(Jim sulked )

What happened is Tae didn't tell Jimin about his marriage discussion but when Jimin's mom called him to know about his well-being she told him about Tae's marriage topic.

Jimin got offended by Tae's action don't get him wrong he is very childishly possessive over his TaeTae that is the reason he is sulking over the phone.

But Tae doesn't have any intention to hide this matter from Jimmie he thought to tell him tomorrow because he is not sure about what Namjoon has decided which is the reason why he didn't tell Jimin.

Tae: Jimine plz forgive me that is not my intention I was about to tell you tomorrow but (then Tae said everything to Jimin clearly and finally he understood Tae)

Jim: ok ok I'm letting you this time but if you do this again I won't talk to you

Tae: No no I'll tell you everything right away jiminaa talk to me I'll be a good boy you are my only friend you know that right

Tae was on the verge of crying and Jimin suddenly said

Jim: Tae tae I know that don't cry I was just playing with you, (Jim chuckled ) ok tell me did you like him?

Tae: no chim I didn't see him

Jim: What? Are you serious Tae  you can search for his name on the internet and I'm sure you can get to see him because he is a very big shot in our country

Tae: Is that so you met him before?

Jim: I know him since childhood because he is my mom's best friend's son but I hate him that rude ass always irritates me ughh.

Tae: Is that so? (Tae hesitated before asking this but anyhow asked finally) Chim, how is he?

Jim: He is not a very interesting person to talk about but from my knowledge I can tell that he loves his family very much though he doesn't show it outside he'll do anything for them.

Tae: oo then he is good?

Jim: ah Tae don't ask me about him I can't tell you anything good about him because I hate him

Tae: But now you (Tae started but Jim cut him off)

Jim: ok Tae I have to go I'll talk to you later bye good night love you

Jimin hurriedly hung up the call and Tae sighed
and kept the phone on the nightstand and lay on the bed.

To be continued........