An Earthling's Statement

"What the...!?" Bardock turned around and stared off into the green skies of Planet Imecka, blinking rapidly as if he were refusing to believe what his other senses were telling him. Two powers completely dwarfing his own were colliding out in space, with one of them rising to an utterly ludicrous degree. Bardock's sweaty and spaced-out expression shook in awe of it. What was even harder to believe was the fact that he knew whose Ki had escalated over the moon just now. It was Krillin, one of his son's Earthling friends. But how could that have been possible?

"Bardock, what in the hell are you doing!?" Launch barked out, rolling up to the stunned Saiyan with her jet bike and skidding below him to halt it while keeping the engine rumbling. "Those bowl-heads are getting away with our ship! If we don't get it back, it won't matter if we find the Dragon Ball or not!"

"Right..." Bardock turned away from the skyrocketed battle power that shook even the corner of the universe in which Planet Imecka was situated in, more than a dozen solar systems away. An awe-inspiring power-up such as this would have likely spread much further and washed away even at the edges of the universe with a rowdy echo.

Bardock never saw the Earthlings as competition in terms of battle power. He never counted them out. They were powerful fighters, to be certain, but never a direct competitor to him. Not after he's awakened the power to become a Super Saiyan and then developed it further into the stage of the Hyper Super Saiyan. And yet, somehow, Krillin sent the peak of his strength so far over what Bardock would have deemed acceptable and beyond what he considered even being possible, that ignoring this power was flat-out impossible.

"Let's go, I don't have time to waste on this!" Bardock gnashed his teeth and pressed his knuckles to his sides, vanishing away a few times in rapid succession before appearing in front of the rumbling heavy-weight machinery put to work by the Imeckan military that towed away their ship. "I've got training to do!" Bardock declared before punching his arm through the armored shell of the tank and ripping a poor, unsuspecting Imeckan military officer with a bowl-shaped metallic helmet out of the vehicle and flinging him a handful of kilometers away.

Bardock ripped into the heavyweight products of the Imeckan military industry with a passionate battle cry, ripping all the heavy weaponry apart with his bare hands while sending the under-prepared and weakling soldiers flying like feathers from a fat bird that was being ripped apart and devoured where it stood. By the time that Launch sped up to the place of brewing conflict, there was nothing but scattered bodies and smoldering piles of scrap laying about with Bardock staring off into the sky with his hand on the precious and secure Capsule Corps vessel that nearly got stolen by these bowl-headed mooks.

*****

"Wha...! What is that!?" Piccolo blanked out, turning his attention far off into the sky after the rising battle power had broken even his ironclad concentration. "It feels like Krillin's Ki, but... It can't be, can it? This must be Cell's battle power, somehow..."

After hovering down to the ground level, Piccolo walked out from the shady palace grounds and into the clear, joining the awed group of martial artists glaring off into the sky and sensing the incalculable vastness of power that's surged up all of the sudden. Kids and adults, novices, and experienced martial arts masters all paid respect to their peer who managed to take their craft to the heavens themselves and then label the Gods that occupied said heavens unworthy.

"Amazing, Krillin..." Goku snickered, with a sheepish smile on his face. "I've actually forgotten that you've been walking this path beside me all this time. It's been so long since I've felt you breathing down my back that I never expected to barely even see your back on the horizon anymore. Sensing this incredible power makes me want to fight you again..."