Just The Right Amount Of Push Needed

A golden shine burst around Chayote at the same time as a transparent, crystalline gleam surrounded Artificial Human No. 13, and the two rocketed toward one another. Both combatants prepared their upcoming attacks, willing and looking forward to their collision. Just as Chayote hammered her fist downward to crash through her opponent's offering and attack him while he was open and overwhelmed, Android 13 vanished.

"Handy Blaster!" the deadly Android extended his index finger, shaping his right hand like a gun as he cradled it by clutching his wrist with the left hand too. A tiny, red sparkle shined at the tip of his leather glove, emitting bright scarlet rays in all directions. What appeared at first to be just a minuscule energy beam turned into a destructive energy wave that required Chayote both of her arms and knees to hold herself together against.

Chayote's arms became so tense that her clothes ripped and unraveled around her forearms, with straps tearing off and burning up in the energy surrounding the beam itself. No. 13 pulled his arm out from the beam and clenched his fist by his side as he built up the force for a thunderous straight. Then he glided right through his own beam, splitting it by the middle before driving his cocked back fist into Chayote's jaw and shooting her away.

"You were an interesting case, I'll give you that," Artificial Human No. 13 said before letting his aura surround him again and taking off on a collision course with Chayote. Upon closing the distance between them, the Android swung his entire arm in a crashing hook, forcing Chayote to put up both of her arms sideways to cushion the blow. It felt like the weight of an entire world hit her in the side. The combined force of impact tested the integrity of her entire core and it must've been through sheer luck that her whole ribcage resisted being shattered to bits.

"You've slithered your way into our home, yes. However, the objective data suggests that you've had the common decency to realize you live on our fine planet now and behave like a civilized human being and not a savage alien grunt," No. 13 reported while rushing forward with a flying knee that socked Chayote in the chest and dazed her. The bruising Android repositioned his whole body for an aerial backhand swing and slammed Chayote away again.

The hick leaned forward, putting up his shoulder, and flew on a collision course toward the Saiyan, slamming right into her as he carried her toward the nearest rocky plateau where he slammed Chayote into and left her embedded into it while pressing her throat with his forearm. He must've known that it meant nothing to shatter a mountain for Chayote, this was just a humiliating power move for him.

"But then it occurred to me that as a female of your species, you're bound to populate our planet with further unknown factors. Moreover, you didn't sit still with your head down, as alien refugees, like you are supposed to, you've plagued our fine martial arts competitions and robbed our hard-working martial artists of a chance to show off their own natural, human power. You've almost had me fooled there, as unbelievable as it sounds. If you just kept your head down and acted like the second-rate visitor that you are, maybe we'd have looked the other way after purging the Saiyans..." Artificial Human No. 13 smirked.

A flash of emerald blinded him, forcing the Android to wince, despite normally caring little for even something as luminous as sunlight. An explosive burst of Chayote's aura that shattered the entire rocky plateau they've been wrestling against the side of sent Android 13 rolling backward. A thunderous battle cry made the Android's scanning systems malfunction for a brief second, leaving them flickering with static. Upon recovery, No. 13 rushed toward Chayote with a spinning dropkick, but Chayote secured a tight grip on her assailant's heel.

"More!" Chayote's voice, which had become lower pitched and more primal than before, bellowed as she dived to the ground, carrying her captive with her. The roaring Super Saiyan slammed Android 13 into the ground like a wet rag, sending splitting fissures across the rupturing wasteland and showers of pebbles shooting out in the air from the rupturing underground pressure, looking to escape. "Talk more!" Chayote demanded before throwing a straight punt in Android 14's direction and kicking him away like a football.