The Ultimate Sin

A pair of crimson energy beams split a room off of the Capsule Corps Star and drowned it in a chain of combustions and blasts that engulfed the entire region. Just like that, unbothered by the rowdy and fiery destruction around him, the Ultimate No. 20 walked away through the flames with the explosive concussive shock waves being utterly unable to move him. A screen emerged from a nearby wall in a still intact hallway with Bulma's fierce face fixed on it.

"Stop blasting my station to bits! If you destroy it, you won't get your hands on it either," Bulma demanded.

"Then give me control of the station willingly and I'll use its transportation beam to move you and your family away from this station back to Earth," the Ultimate Android stated his terms bluntly.

"It's not quite that simple," Bulma objected, wrapping her arms under her chest while she beamed a stern look back at the musclebound bio-mechanical monster. "This station is, for all intents and purposes, alive. It has its own mind, like an artificial intelligence, but advanced to such a point that I struggle to find anything artificial about it. The only way to gain control of the station is to hack it. I can give you the access codes to my hacking module, which should let you hack into the station. That's the only way to control it."

"I see, in that case, I will accept those terms," the Ultimate Dr. Gero nodded with a teasing bow of his upper body. His pearly smile shined through from underneath a brush of orange mustache.

"Excellent, stay where you are. I'll configure the station to move to you..." Bulma was about to drag her index finger across the screen when Videl leaned in from her side with a distraught look on her face.

"What did you do to Gohan? Did you kill him?" Videl slammed her fists on the control panel causing rampant holographic red rings to light up as the panel didn't recognize the user inputting the commands.

"Perhaps. As the Ultimate Artificial Human, I have better tasks more suited to my intelligence and body to obsess over, so I didn't care to make sure. He will not meddle in my business, that is for sure," the Ultimate Artificial Human replied without hesitation.

"I'll... I'll make you pay for that!" Videl shivered with tightly clenched fists. "He was a kind person looking out for others!"

"So am I. The difference is that I have the peerless mind and a perfect body to make life better for the world, unlike that young man who does nothing but waste his potential," the Ultimate No. 20 shrugged while turning his head around to examine the sudden shifts in the station's configuration. Entire hallways began spinning and switching places, like a round Rubik's Cube of sorts, with offices and laboratories shuffling with each other like a hectic deck of cards. Suddenly, the Ultimate Artificial Human could no longer find the laboratory complex he had just destroyed.

Reacting to the mechanical sound of an opening door, the Ultimate Dr. Gero approached closer to it. Sparkling, diamond dust mist spread from within the door as the mechanical barrier to Bulma's office opened up. The expression of the Ultimate Android shifted to surprise with his orange eyebrows tilting and the V-shape of his black vizor inverting on his face. Before the Ultimate One could say anything, a fist dug into his face with a thunderous thud.

The muscular build of a restored Super Saiyan burst forth from the office with a rushing push kick that slammed right into the Ultimate Artificial Human's chest and shoved him a tad further from the door while the bare-chested Super Vegeta landed on both feet and flashed his enemy a smug grin.

"Got you, asshole!" the recovered Super Vegeta sneered at the enemy.

"Yeah, kick his ass, dad!" young Trunks pumped his fists up and over his head from behind him.