Fighting Metal With Metal

"What did you mean talking about Earth's metal and technological advancement, answer me!" Piccolo barked out at his opponent who only smirked and nudged his own cheek with a knuckle.

"Don't disappoint me by quaking your knees, Namekian!" Rilldo laughed out with confidence and mockery. "This is the match of my life here so I won't let it end in some weaksauce whimper!"

The Machine Mutant commander put his arms up, not willing to clash with his opponent hand-to-hand in his current burnt-out state, Piccolo exploded with King Kai's Fist aura and drew his arms back. Just as his opponent shot right at him, malicious, ethereal violet tendrils surrounded Piccolo before he extended his hands with electrical Ki sparkles in each hand.

"Barrage Destructive Demon Wave!" Piccolo grumbled, shooting a quick energy wave from each hand while thrusting each hand front and back and continuously pelting his opponent with Destructive Demon Waves. Rilldo weaved around each wave, slipping them and treating each energy wave like a separate punch. He closed the distance, despite Piccolo's objections, and threw a vicious uppercut that rocked Piccolo's head up and back.

A push kick sent Piccolo flying off at hypersonic speed, with the eyes of a possessed Machine Mutant locked onto his opponent, Rilldo entered hot pursuit, dashing in with another primitive push kick. While Piccolo felt the clobbering in his ribs and each kick felt like it was busting through the wall of Piccolo's skeleton and scrambling his organs from within, being the experienced fighter he was, Piccolo realized his opponent wasn't inflicting as much damage as he could have given the circumstance. Instead, he was pelting Piccolo with hefty slams and strikes that sent him flying farther and farther back while Rilldo pursued after and pushed Piccolo farther back again.

This wasn't a mugging as much as it was a violent relocation.

Bellowing with violent joy from the bottom of his heart, Rilldo smashed a vicious left hook into Piccolo's chest, forcing the overwhelmed Namekian to spit out an extreme amount of blood and white out. It was in part because of Piccolo's own abuse of King Kai's Fist that this beatdown was this effective. Because of the exhaustive strain, Piccolo's bones felt brittle like chalk, his own muscles tore apart from the tiniest hint of tension. Rilldo had some sort of trick in mind, of this Piccolo felt certain, however, even if he decided against resorting to this hidden ace of his, Piccolo had few doubts about his opponent's chances of sealing this bout.

A hook to the gut nearly plunged Rilldo's fist through Piccolo's abdomen, bending the exhausted and bruised Ultimate Namekian over on his opponent's fist. Pulling it out, Rilldo rocked it into Piccolo's jaw. Islands and small towns shifted through Piccolo's sight as the two combatants traveled halfway across the world in the time that it took for General Rilldo to put his hands on Piccolo. Racing across the distance separating them, Rilldo slammed his flying knee and then extended his hand again.

"Shooting Knuckle!" Rilldo laughed out, launching his left forearm like a rocket at Piccolo. The dislodged rocket punch crashed into Piccolo's right jaw and blasted the Namekian, crashing him through multiple rows of skyscrapers. Still loopy, Piccolo crawled out from the rubble and looked around, realizing that his opponent had carried the fight to a bustling city, far away from the leveled wreckage of the Machine Mutant landing.

"Metal... Technology... He wanted to bring the fight to a city..." Piccolo grumbled while scrambling back to his feet, still licking his bruises and holding his head while shaking on wobbly legs. "But why...?"

"Heh, there you are!" Rilldo descended from the skies and landed directly in the backyard of some corporate skyscraper that Piccolo just crashed through and leveled. "Finally, I'm going to break both your body and your spirit by showing you how the precious planet you're fighting to protect sustains and supports me! Mark my words, for all your hard work and heavy swings, all you'll get back from it, in the end, is rejection, because subjugation and assimilation always triumph over fusion and cooperation!"