End of Cult, Birth of Family

Leaning over the small fry gathered to stop it, the Machine God Luud let out a bellowing cry consisting of hissing static that sent the surrounding station systems into overdrive. Mass short-circuits, popping screens and lamps, and sparking electrical discharges going off left and right. When the capricious reborn Machine God was being fussy, the entire cybernetic station felt it.

Luud thrust its fist down, prompting Artificial Human No. 21 and Super One-Nine to take off at once and avoid the Machine God's childish tantrum. On one hand, Luud's movements appeared to not be guided by any fighting style or martial art which made the Data Input program functionally useless, on the other–his fighting style was so simplistic that it didn't require any external method or program to read his moves. The moment he saw Android 21 and Super One-Nine taking off, Luud began stomping his feet around and thrashing with clenched fists, accidentally catching No. 21 with a backhanded smack but because of how unskilled the strike was, Puri quickly recovered from the attack with a mid-air flip.

"Alright, you three, give us an opening to do some damage," Dr. Puri sifted her hand through her auburn hair, throwing it back while pressing her arms to her sides and preparing to attack once the Para Para Brothers play their part.

"Alright, all together now!" Bon, Don, and Son began shaking their knuckles, transmitting a supernatural inclination for the intended targets to shake and trample alongside their rhythmic shuffle. Luud clamored with more staticky shouting, pressing its arms to its sides while expelling electrical fields from various points of its body and forming intense lightning sparks in the nexus points of the electrical currents that shot off ripping thunderbolts down, catching the Para Para Brothers and shocking them to collapse.

"N-No way..." Bon Para squeaked out while twitching in pain down on the ground.

"How could someone resist our dancing technique?" Don Para coughed out a whiff of smoke.

"Leave it to Lord Luud, the Ultimate Machine God of Destruction," Son Para muttered out while the three lay flattened on the ground with charred bodysuits and expressions full of acceptance of their defeat.

"Jeez! So useless, I swear..." Dr. Puri gritted her teeth while Luud pointed its arms out, almost as if seeking to grab and mash the Artificial Human to porridge in its hands. Bright yellow crackles formed around Luud's eyes, shooting off as thunderbolts with a violet outline straight at Dr. Puri. Gasping, the artificial woman staggered back in mid-air, realizing that the transformation beam was too quick for her battered body to evade.

"Mother...!" Super One-Nine cried out, driving her shoulder into Android 21's side and tackling the matriarch of their little family out of harm's way. The crackling lightning beam engulfed the pale artificial girl, stunning her in place while her outline began pulsing outward. In a drastic switch, Super One-Nine began shrinking down with the distance that her radiating ethereal outline spread reducing as well.

"Super One-Nine!" Dr. Puri called out, approaching her daughter with the wish to grab hold of her and not let her go only to realize that by the time she extended her hands to grab Super One-Nine, she was already transformed into a plushy doll and flopped in Dr. Puri's hand. "Daughter..." Puri wept out, her expression still shaking in disbelief that the cruel Machine God would take her daughter away so soon after Puri had wrestled her from Dolltaki's control.

"It's okay, mother... I hate to become a helpless doll again but... If it's to save you from the same fate, I'm ready for it. Please, save us. I know you can, but... If you decide to run away and make new versions of us, that's okay too, just... Please be happy and don't give up on your family... I love..." Super One-Nine was about to declare something she considered important with some manner of telepathic communication since she was no longer able of moving her mouth nor did she possess the lungs to breathe and speak with before Luud opened its mouth and began pulling everything around it in.