Wife Ex Machina

With the Legendary Great Ape rolling aside from the smashed Ultimate Android, the crushed titan could let out a pitiful wheeze and look around to witness the extent of the damage he had suffered from the rear slam. The Ultimate Gero's right leg had been detached from the knee down and his left arm had been detached from the shoulder down. The pummeled Ultimate Android glanced at the extent of his injuries with a long face before scrambling to get up and reattach all the missing pieces.

Despite his best efforts, it didn't seem like the mind-controlled Legendary Great Ape was about to let her opponent lick his wounds. A massive fist covered the skies with a black shade before crushing the fleeing Ultimate Android and drilling him deep through the diamond-dense ice and into the splashing oceans of magma beneath it. With the light inconvenience of magma scolding its knuckles, the Legendary Great Ape snarled and smashed its arms down with a hammering strike once more.

Caring little if it was actually smashing anything at all, the colossal Great Ape monster brought its arms up and down with each scolding bite, making it madder and madder and bolstering the strength and berserk wrath behind each smash. With the entire icy continent collapsing, the Great Ape collapsed into the magma knee-deep and had to burst out and float into the air where weightless ice platforms kept on floating as the gravitational laws of the planet had gone completely out of whack.

The Ultimate Android burst from the oceans of magma, bruised and burnt, securing his missing arm back in place with his missing shin already attached. Panting heavily, the overwhelmed Ultimate Android landed on top of an elevated icy pillar.

"No, no... No! I will not have it!" the Ultimate Android bellowed in denial of his inferior power and his toughness ranking much lower than the amount of beating that his enemy could dish out as he raised his arms over his head and formed violet energy masses around his hands before waving them down. "Photon Wave!" he yelled out, sinking the image of the Legendary Great Ape in a resonating chain reaction of devastating explosions that made the beast roar into the sky in pain.

Turning his back to the giant monster, the Ultimate Android followed the input in his radar sensors to locate Vegeta. Tiny red dots lit up in the center of Ultimate No. 20's blanked-out eyes and beamed out in the form of laser beams homing in on Vegeta. Just like before, the King of Saiyans ordered the distracted Legendary Great Ape to roll through the sky to cover up for him, and the behemoth did just that. However, just as the beams were about to hit the rolling Great Ape in the back, they twisted and bent out of shape, careening off and around the beast before punching straight into Vegeta's chest.

The King of Saiyans lit up his Super Saiyan flare at the final microsecond before the beams would've scorched his heart cavity out in an instant. This may have saved his life as, because of that, the beams merely drilled into his chest and inflicted grievous damage, but didn't make it through his heart or penetrate his body all the way through. The perforated King of Saiyans coughed and gargled with blood before falling down on his back senseless with a golden wash passing down his hair that left them black, and his teal gaze became dull and greyed out. It took Vegeta a few blinks before his consciousness returned to him, digging and writhing back into the painful world of reality where he laid with a burnt-up chest cavity down on the ground.

"Vegeta!" Goku yelled out, somehow managing to rise on wobbly feet to stagger toward Vegeta. The Legendary Great Ape monster turned its attention to Goku and sent a thunderous left hook his way. The unexpectedness of it all made Goku blank out. The Saiyan did his best to ignite the most powerful King Kai's Fist he still could in his current state to race to avoid the smashing he was about to receive, but this venture was only halfway successful.

The crushed Saiyan let out an agonizing scream, bellowing the torture in his lower section out as both of Goku's legs turned to dust and a bloody mess. The Saiyan fell flat on his back, panting heavily as his eyes greyed out and Goku's consciousness removed him from awareness of all the suffering and shock his body was going through at the time for his safety. Seeing the annoying loudmouth that attracted her attention down, the Legendary Great Ape monster scooped up an icy continent out of the sky and smashed it over its head. The raging beast unleashed a massive energy wave from its mouth that beamed out into space and reduced any planets or planetoids it touched to cinders and sparkly space dust in an instant, nearly decimating all the resident star systems the ultimate battle was taking place in.