An Ultimate Ride Across The Galaxy

"Gohan! Gohan!" Videl yelled out through her cupped hands while desperately scanning the wrecked engine room that was drowning in flames and smoke, with only steel wreckage heated to the point of glowing red beamed through the haze. "Damn it, his Ki is way too small to pick out where he is exactly..."

"Eek, I can't see anything. All this smoke's getting my eyes too itchy!" Trunks whined out while rubbing his moist eyes and staggering back through licking flames. Startled by the biting heat, the youth jumped up and down, patting his thigh to snuff out the rising flames. "We should leave and let mom put out the fire in the room, then we can look for Gohan-san again."

"Shit... There may not be another way..." Videl grit her teeth and covered up her face from the unpleasant scorch spreading from the oven of the fully ablaze engine room. "Gohan! You better stay alive!" she yelled out. "You owe me those expensive martial arts lessons!"

"Come on!" Trunks yelled out, punching a sliding mechanical door that had gotten stuck because of an error caused by the heat out. In the hands of the rampaging preschooler, the thick metal door bent and flew off its hinges like a flung pillow. The two ran off into the hallway with Videl looking for a way to contact Bulma.

The teen dashed up to the control panel by the door that had been showing static and began bopping and dragging her fingers across the touchscreen to reach the mistress of the station, in control of all the proceedings going down there.

"Wow! You almost look like you know what you're doing..." Trunks noted with a surprised look on his face.

"As I've said, I'm the daughter of Mark Satan. I've been learning how to work with security systems since I started grade school because of my dad's job and my dad's rich enough for us to afford to buy any tech gizmo as soon as it comes out. I know what I'm doing," Videl replied with a sweaty and worried face while seeking a way to connect to Bulma.

"Hmm... I've always meant to ask this your dad, what's with the weird name anyway? It doesn't sound like a real name... Mark Satan..." Trunks winked his right eye while letting his face shrivel up deep in thought. "It sounds really cool, but there's no way it's real, right?"

"It actually is," Videl blurted out, half-lost in her screen-tapping crusade. "It's my dad's former ring name from back when he used to be a martial artist. He thought that Mr. Satan was a cool name. Satan suggested how hardcore he was and the Mr. part relayed what a cool and laid-off guy he usually was, or so he explained it to me. Everyone on Chayote Security used to tease my dad about it by calling him Mark Satan and it kind of stuck on him so he had it legally changed after the government came back after the Android Conflict."

"Whoa! I should have my name legally changed too! All this confusion with that future version of me gets really annoying!" Trunks scratched his head.

"There's no need. For helping my project get off the ground, I'll spare dear King some money and civil servant effort by snapping both your necks..." a firm, cybernetically altered voice made Videl and Trunks jump up with startled looks on their faces.

"The Android... Here?" Videl gasped.

"N-No way... Then... What about my dad!?" Trunks clenched his fists while gnashing his teeth in brave opposition to the approaching immovable dread.

"Your father's bark was far worse than his bite, as usual," the Ultimate Artificial Human took a moment to pose before the two with his massive arms crossed over his chest and his perfect teeth shining before the two underneath an orange brush of his lush mustache. "At this point, how bad his bite is spoils the quality of his bark."

"N-No way!" Trunks shook his head in disbelief. "You couldn't have beaten my dad, no way!" bringing both of his arms back to the side of his torso and charging his Ki, the young boy prepared a twin yellow energy sphere attack with one blast shining in each of his hands. Joining them together as he extended his arms, Trunks fired the yellow energy wave at his opponent.