The Great Monster Island Inferno

Just as Cell was about to blast the giant poacher tank away, he heard mechanical humming and rumbling above. Instead of obliterating the all-flattening and inferno-seeding machine containing an entire platoon of minuscule Ki signatures inside, Cell turned his attention to an entire fleet of mechanized airships above. These poachers had military-grade equipment and were moving into Monster Island in full force. All of these airships had similar graffiti-style decorations and paintings sprayed on top of their military insignia and markings.

"Surprised?" a mechanized resonance of the poacher's altered voice came from a speaker somewhere in the massive tank. "That's right, if it's to get our hands on a Sea Dragon's tooth, even this much firepower isn't considered an overkill! Besides, I'm guessing you're that fabled protector of the Monster Island, the mysterious Monster Island Ranger that's been eliminating patrols of multiple groups looking for this island and ways to reach it. We figured we'd need some serious wallop to deal with a troublesome protector such as you. We've even bought a spaceship with a satellite cannon and it's locked on this location! One blast and this whole island's just a giant lump of coal!"

"A spaceship? That must be why No. 17 isn't here to fend off this ground invasion. He must be worried about that satellite cannon," Cell surmised. He prepared to take off and flatten this tank with a single punch, leaving nothing but scattered bodies in his wake, exactly how Artificial Human No. 17 stated he dealt with scum like this.

"What? You're still going to take us on? I'll let you know that this tank's shell is built out of the same stuff Capsule Corps builds their spaceships from. It'll withstand the squeezes of black holes and star explosions, and it's lighter than plastic! That's alien firepower for you!" the misguided poacher laughed out, unaware that his body would soon be crushed by an overwhelming shockwave that'd peel his prized tank apart and fold its adamantine shell like sheets of tin.

Explosions lit up the sky in the distance. With a surprised expression, Cell turned his attention away. His futuristic radar sensors that combined bio-organic technology with advanced cybernetics and blurred the line between biological and artificial advancements registered a spike and then a dip in Pirita's vitals. Cell would have taken no time to wipe out these ground units one by one, however, an ordinary ranger armed with Earthling weaponry would have perished before long. Even if Cell pulled it off in an instant, it might have been an instant that Pirita didn't have.

Cell moved before the poachers could taunt him again. He threw a restrained punch that accumulated force from his elbow, doing his best not to uproot the millennia-old trees and do more harm than good to this invaluable ecosystem that's already been hurt plenty enough. A tunneling wind shockwave erupted from the tip of Cell's fist, where the Bio-Android stopped it without even contacting the shell of the towering tank machine.

The shockwave lifted off the tank and whirled it around as if it were just a meek aspen tree caught in some sort of horizontal hurricane. Just like the leaves of an aspen tree would have been plucked and ripped up, so did the tank's shell bend, tear, and break at the mercy of a fist that Cell didn't even connect in an attempt to hurt the Monster Island as little as possible. The raging whirlwind collapsed a rocky plateau behind the devastated tank as battered and broken, unconscious poachers lay knocked out in awkward positions that relayed the message that their backs or entire bodies were broken. Those who would survive this ordeal wouldn't have much of a life left without cybernetic replacements of most of their skeletal structures.

The tank splattered out forty tons of spaceship fuel all across the area, but Cell's concussive attack restrained the source of any potential sparks. With the immediate threat of the rolling tower station of barrels and turrets being obliterated beyond even the wildest dream of repair, Cell promptly took off to Pirita's aid.