Three Legendary Super Saiyans?

"Shit!" Chayote freaked out after seeing Whis wave at her with a warm and polite smile. Her influx of somber self-reflection that she's been going through after Broly's fall vanished in a snap. She thought Whis didn't even need to tell why he was here. Just one sight of this blue-faced angel made Chayote realize their folly. They may have saved the Earth, but they also may have doomed the universe in the process!

"That's not very polite, Chayote-san. I'm a bit disappointed to see you haven't learned manners during your stay on Earth," Whis waggled his finger in front of him with a faked pout of displeasure. Chayote met his scolding by wrapping her hands over her head and groaning out loud. This reaction made everyone curious, as they couldn't stop switching from the flamboyant blue angel that had come for a visit and Chayote's frustrations.

"What's wrong, Chayote-san?" Gohan wondered. "Who is this person?"

"My name is Whis, young Saiyan. I am an attendant of the God of Destruction and an angel overseeing this universe's affairs," Whis waved his hand with a pleasant smile as a greeting. "I am the one that arranged Chayote's return to life and placed her on Earth. I didn't expect that she'd get to meet her own people, in fact, I specifically counted on that never happening but... It appears that everything turned out well in the end... Until now that is..."

"Whis-san!" Kami Upa collapsed to the ground on his knees and planted his face on the tiles out of infinite respect for the much higher deity on the divine hierarchy. "I could have never expected to see an angel on the lookout! This must be incredibly dire!"

"It is," Whis yawned. "Everything we know, this entire universe is in dire danger of being deleted."

"Shit!" Chayote cursed again. "Look, I know we killed a Legendary Super Saiyan and messed everything up. Now there's only one Legendary Super Saiyan–me. But surely that still has to be worth something, right? Besides, aren't you done rebuilding Heaven yet?"

"Almost," Whis shrugged. "Clearly, you've no clue about how difficult of a task recreating an otherworldly ethereal plane is. Especially when the only people in your employ are a lone Supreme Kai and a God of Destruction, whose purpose is the exact opposite of what we expect him to help accomplish. The broad strokes of it may be done, but we still need a few years until Heaven is in order."

Chayote groaned and sat down on a nearby stand, hosting a handful of palm trees while groaning in the muzzle of her own two hands excessively. How could she have fucked this up so royally and completely forgotten about the fact that it was important that both she and the other Legendary Super Saiyan stay alive until Heaven was rebuilt? She must've gotten herself so immersed in the Earth's affairs and her earthly life that the grander picture had completely vanished from sight.

"You are, in fact, mistaken, Chayote-san. This is not at all what I came here to talk about. In fact..." Whis noted before chuckling modestly into his hand as if he had just recalled a cracking good joke. "You could say I came here to request an exact opposite of what you seem to fuss about."

"What?" Chayote tilted her head out from the cover of her hands and gazed at the blue angel with tired eyes. "What the hell are you talking about? Broly was a Legendary Super Saiyan, and we killed him off. That must've set us off some Mortal Level points, right?"

"Chayote!" Kami Upa yelled out. "This is the guiding angel attendant of our universe's God of Destruction, a descendant of the Great Priest himself! He is one of the very highest echelons of deities in all of existence! Don't talk to him like he's some common grunt!"

"Oh, right... Sorry..." Chayote scratched her back of her head, calmly approaching Whis and bowing her head. "I don't have a business card with me. This all started at a wedding, so I didn't think I'd need them..."