Incredibly Hateable Death Machines

"What the... Did you guys hear that?" a security guard pulled up the beak of his cap and raised his rifle after a cascade of thunderous booms resonated from within the facility they were guarding. The bunch had been awfully interested in Videl and had been hassling her about her father and possibly getting autographs. It took an actual emergency with resonant blasts unraveling the facility's walls and roof for them to get their attention.

With the guards rushing to scan the facility and determine what was going on, Videl breathed out and slipped away. She had to find a point of entry now. If only she didn't have a reputation to uphold, she could've beaten all of those guys with just the shock wave of her snapping fingers. It'd have been a terrible idea though. They were government security workers answering to the King himself. Or so their uniforms suggested.

Finding a hole to enter through wasn't too tough. After all, stray blasts had been leaving openings that spewed fire and smoke all over the compound, which actually left Videl with a choice where she wanted to enter it through. Just as she figured, after seeing faster than light shock waves utterly drowning the facility, laser beams from the eyes of a detached old geezer's head drawing red lines all across the laboratory, and a clash of titans that involved a larger-than-life light show, the guards realized this was far beyond their paygrade and split.

"Handy Cannon!" Artificial Human No. 13 yelled out, extending his hand and emitting a beacon of red light from it. Minute, bullet-sized Ki blasts began pelting Chayote and Gohan together as the two crossed up their arms to absorb as much of the incoming punishment as they could.

While the pair of golden-haired warriors were still dealing with his Ki barrage, Android 13 swooped in with a soaring cross to Chayote's jaw. Seeing an opening in Super Saiyan Gohan's cross-shaped blocking stance, the Artificial Human drove his fist into his gut, opening the young man up. The white-haired Android began overwhelming young Gohan with a barrage of brutal punches before pointing his hands at him and finishing the combination attack up with a charged red energy sphere that detonated in an expansive crimson storm of static electricity.

Chayote grumbled while she let the surging energy expel her from the static field. When she next opened her teal eyes, the smug grin of Artificial Human No. 13 was all over her as he delivered a crashing knee strike. The static electricity from his own detonating Ki sphere had thoroughly encased the Android, enhancing his speed and strength momentarily but also giving a nasty electrical jolt to his moves. With Chayote taking off all the way to the roof, Android 13 raced to catch up with her, preparing an elbow shot to take her down to the ground, but a young woman appeared right in front of him with a loud snap.

"Videl? What are you doing, get out of here!" Chayote barked out as Videl rushed at an opponent far outside her league with a quick combination of three punches that seemed to bounce completely off of her opponent's face. Not feeling like giving up, Videl kneed No. 13 square in the face before switching up to her left leg and driving the front of it into No. 13's face as well. Proceeding with her assault, Videl switched to her right leg and swung it in a wicked roundhouse kick that whipped straight into No. 13 chest. Regardless of Videl's efforts, Android 13 stood still, utterly unmoved.

"Good doctor, if you may remove the secondary X-Factor femoid from the equation so that I may proceed with the violent expulsion of the alien filth infesting our No. 1 Finest Planet in all the World, that'd be nice," Artificial Human No. 13 glared down at the detached head of Dr. Gero dangling in between two thick wires that held it suspended in mid-air and pumped vital supplements and fuel while retrieving raw data and experience input in return.

Dr. Gero's eye lasers pierced the air between him and his target, but Chayote grabbed hold of Videl's shoulders, dragging her back and away from harm while retreating from the unfavorable engagement herself. Videl panted and took a second to recover from nearly getting penetrated by actual eye lasers.