Cult Adventures

"Do you think they will just let us dock?" Artificial Human No. 16 turned to his mother with a cold and analytical look. He still wasn't the fondest of the idea of attacking this cybernetic planetoid floating in open space, though the case about eliminating a potentially perilous tourist trap from the face of the universe won him over in the end. That only went as far as him pitching in to stop this mechanical star from its machinations, it didn't mean that 16 had to enjoy bringing more violence to the universe.

"I don't see why not. I believe that is exactly what they'll want," Dr. Puri licked her lips while turning her left leg over the right, seated in the commander's chair, and observing the docking procedure.

"It's disappointing they didn't send any drones to fend us off," Super One-Nine grumped out, staring at the porthole with a scorned look. "It could have been fun playing with them."

"Don't underestimate the threat, mother," Android 16 warned the matriarch of the Android family. "Just because we are incredibly powerful compared to most beings in the universe, it doesn't make this any less dangerous. We still have no clue what's going on aboard that star, how it disposes of its victims, and why it's doing any of this."

"Don't worry, Gebo, I wouldn't let anything bad happen to either of you. Don't forget, I'm only doing this because of your best interests. I want you to have a nice place all to yourselves where you can live the best possible life. Being confined to a measly cruiser spaceship your entire life is hardly any way of living. Besides, there isn't a mechanical entity in this universe I cannot devour whole and upgrade myself," Android 21 stood up and approached closer to the porthole, examining the continent-sized docking bay shell sliding up on the mechanical star and letting the spaceship they were in to land in a cluttered docking bay.

"See, big bro, they let us right in..." Super One-Nine's face colored with a malevolent grin while a sadistic glee shimmered in her light blue eyes.

An entire group of raggedy humanoids dressed with pointy-eared red hoods rushed out in front of the docked spaceship. The red hoods had holes cut out in the front through which white light beamed from what seemed like mechanical lamps installed as a replacement for eyes. One could not make much of the details pertaining to these mysterious humanoids, though they appeared to be mechanical.

"Are you going to eat them up, mother?" Super One-Nine turned to No. 21 with an excited glint in her eyes.

"I can't imagine them tasting too good or being worth the hassle. I'd much rather play along until they lure out the big fish," Dr. Puri waved her hand in dismissal, letting the red-hood-dressed cultists bustle around them with meaningless high-pitched gibberish flowing from their voice-boxes.

Artificial Human No. 16 cast a sullen stare at the red-hood machine cultists, terrifying them from approaching the tall and burly giant any closer. Super One-Nine took a fighting stance as the bunch surrounded her, though their slow and non-threatening moves kept her from retaliatory action. Much to the young Android girl's confusion, the cultists gently guided her toward the mechanical door on the western wing of the docking bay.

"My, my... Such gentlemen..." Dr. Puri cast a cheerful and polite look at the bumbling cultists she couldn't make any sense of.

"Your communicator is by far the most advanced out of all of ours, mother. You are, after all, an Ultimate-class Android. Can you make any sense of what they're saying?" Artificial Human No. 16 inquired of No. 21 as the red-hooded measly Machine Mutants guided them further and further along the relatively neglected hallways of the cybernetic star.

"Of course, they communicate in advanced 7680-bit encryption based on the Tsufurian alphabet. I'd have had a much tougher time if Frieza Army equipment I had the chance of studying didn't have Tsufurian serial numbers on it..." Dr. Puri replied without dropping her polite and stunned by the Machine Mutant hospitality socialite impression.