The Cost of Becoming the Apex!

With Goku's sudden outburst of power, both mysterious assailants pulled back and focused their attention on the powered-up Super Saiyan. Having finally gotten a moment to breathe freely, Chayote turned her attention to Goku's surging battle power as well. Having felt a tingle in her frozen and petrified limbs, she burst with a golden aura herself and shattered the restraints of ice and stone, liberating her arm and leg.

"Finally taking it seriously," she muttered, referencing Goku's death-inducing stare that he gave the two hybrid creatures before vanishing in a snap.

"Eek!" the maimed, humanoid creature squeaked before Goku's devastating cross to its mid-section busted down the barriers of personal space and blacked it out. Persistent to keep it going, Goku continued to mash the face of the effeminate insect humanoid into paste before kicking them away. The rampant Super Saiyan had completely absorbed his shimmering golden Ki inside his body until he delivered the last kick, at which point all the aura broke loose enveloping his kicking leg.

Instead of the aura bolstering the kick, it wrapped around the twitching, lifeless body of the horned humanoid like a cocoon before inertia did its deed and sent it flying far away enough. Just when the horrified Frieza insectoid was about to turn their attention back to Goku, a ripping blast overwhelmed their senses as their comrade blew up into tiny bits from the erupting pressure of Super Saiyan aura pent up inside them from Goku's decisive kick.

"I don't like the idea of killing someone as strong and talented as you. I'd have loved to see you learn many new techniques and keep honing my skills against you. However, when you came after my family and my friends and refused to back down from trying to hurt them, YOU CROSSED A LINE!" Goku clenched and hunched up, letting his Super Saiyan aura burst free and rampage around him, shrouding the skies above black and causing the atmosphere to become electric.

"It's clear that you're just a subordinate of a much larger and stronger threat. You're too strong to be a natural product of the universe's ecosystem. Still, you're also too braindead to have come across that strength yourself," Chayote pointed out as she descended by Goku's side, utterly freezing the remaining creature in terror of facing two Super Saiyans at once. "That being said, it's also evident that your master has set you up for failure. With your level of strength, there's no way you could have achieved anything here today. Sorry to break it to you, but your mastermind sent you here to die."

"Chayote! You're okay!" Goku broke out of his tunnel vision to congratulate his ally on the fact that her limbs weren't permanently frozen and petrified.

"I focused a great deal of Ki on my arm and leg before the Jelly-Beams hit them. That way, instead of turning it into blocks of ice and stone on a cellular level, those properties merely coated them," Chayote explained. "While the ability to copy any skill, you see in an instant is an impressive talent, it has a major flaw in that you're tasked with using that ability against the person who invented and mastered these techniques, meaning they are well aware of weaknesses of these abilities and countermeasures that need to be taken against them."

"Alright! Let's finish this guy off together," Goku pumped himself up with a smirk of excitement on his face.

"I'd like to beat some answers out of them first, normally, but it's clear that this shrieking imbecile won't give us any answers," Chayote sighed in disappointment. "Let's get to it, Kakarot."

Leaning forward, Super Saiyan Goku vanished in a flurry of snaps, closing the distance between him and the terrified mutant that now became resolved to fight as hard as it could for the sole reason that it had no other choice. The Super Saiyan threw a low kick to throw the enemy off-balance, but the freaky attacker rolled through the air like a living cannonball, trying to thrust its stinger into Goku's neck to drain him of some of his Ki.