Gohan's Mission

"What's wrong, master?" a handful of students stopped and approached Tenshinhan, prompting the rest of the martial arts school to stop too. All of a sudden, the three-eyed martial artist stopped in place and began pondering about something. By now, the martial arts students were well aware of their master's ability to sense events and powerful opponents, so they were smarter than to brush their master's peculiar behavior away.

"Hmm... Something's wrong. Krillin, Yamcha, Son Goku, Bardock, Chi-Chi... They've all slowed down. They're not advancing to stop Chayote from reaching the God Temple," Tenshinhan looked up and scanned the army of students he took with him.

"All the more reason to hurry, master! We must reach and stop this Legendary Super Saiyan from interfering with Baby-sama's plans! We're the only ones who can. With all of us piling onto the Saiyan, we'll give you a fair shot of beating her into the dirt!" a particularly lively martial arts student of Tenshinhan's pumped his fist with an excited and malevolent look on his face.

"Chayote is not an opponent to be underestimated. Though you are correct, right now our best odds would be to keep going and strive to slow her down until the others can overcome their obstacles, reach her and work to prevent her from reaching the Sacred Land of Korin," Tenshinhan nodded, taking off with his students following him immediately after.

Before they could escalate too much, however, a bulky and muscular green-skinned figure posed itself in front of the martial artists. It was a man whose body parts appeared stitched and fixed together, built from several men and spare parts, and yet Tenshinhan knew that this browless goliath packed considerable force in his body.

"Super Artificial Human No. 8!" Tenshinhan hissed. "Get out of my way!"

"I cannot do that, Tenshinhan-san. Chayote told me and Dr. Flappe that you are unwell. Dr. Flappe asked me to hold you and your students here and give Chayote the time to reach the God Temple to retrieve the medicine that will make you well," Super No. 8 shook his head, speaking with a somewhat bumbling and rather high-pitched for a musclebound giant like himself voice. Despite the haunting appearance, Super No. 8 sounded more like a gentle giant than a genuine monster.

"I see, so this got in the others' way. Chayote used the miserable amount of time she had while Son Goku let us all know she's in on our plan to bring Baby-sama to Earth to assemble some team of rejects to feed to the grinder while she can retrieve the Super Holy Water. Fortunately for you, Super No. 8, Baby-sama is merciful and willing to let anyone join his new universe. Including the likes of you. Yes, you will make a nice servant to Baby-sama," Tenshinhan clenched his fist in a wrathful reaction before relaxing and chortling to himself.

"I won't let any of you pass," Super Artificial Human No. 8 proclaimed, extending his hands to the sides.

"In that case, we'll break through!" a student hovering behind Tenshinhan clamored with the rest of the swarm of fighters becoming unruly while Tenshinhan smirked, enjoying the rowdy crew he had trained and their resolve to put their skills to the test.

One by one, then all at once, the horde of martial artist monks all rushed the stalwart wall that positioned itself in between them and their target. With a backhanded smack, Super Android 8 smacked one student aside to hurl down toward a bustling desert city casino down below, then grabbed another student and smacked his head into Super No. 8's. Brushing the swarm of fists and kicks aside, Super No. 8 blew the martial artist he got his hands on away, then grabbed one of the lively warriors and began smacking the rest of them away like swatting a swarm with a swatter.

Tenshinhan appeared out of nowhere, stunning Super No. 8 in place with a step-in punch to the gut that dented the abdomen of the Super Artificial Human and nearly made it give way to the arm that punched it. With a swift and precise sweep, Tenshinhan tripped Super No. 8 up, then drove the back of his right arm into the Super Android's chest, sending him flying back. It seemed as if Tenshinhan was more than fine with earning every step closer to Chayote's location with violence.