Wanted: Red Meat

"This man needs immediate medical assistance!" a pair of colorful humanoid aliens with onion-shaped heads burst into a futuristic-looking building while a hovering horizontal medical pod flew in between them, guided by nearby hand motions of either of the two humanoid aliens.

"He accidentally ingested red meat, thinking it was beetroot!" a pink-colored chubby humanoid alien with an onion-shaped head reported while their salad-green colored patient groaned from inside the hovering medical pod.

"Red meat? How could it have gotten here? It causes extreme allergic reactions to the entire Tamaneg race!" the Tamanegi healer grabbed his head and shook it in disbelief before snapping out from the shock and leaning over the pod, taking control of it from the Tamanegi that brought the patient to the alien hospital. "Never mind that, I guess the police will have to look into it. Right now, we need to operate this man immediately!"

A flood of short and chubby Tamanegi, all with dumpling or onion-shaped heads, bundled together. All of them wore upgraded models of Frieza Army scouters that were repurposed for medical use. The various healers rushed to the operating room alongside the medical pod. Another handful of aliens fiddled with the conditions inside the medical pod. The fiddlers regulated the pod's temperature and what hormones or chemicals the pod provided to the patient to keep them alive. At least for as long as it would take to remove the indigestible crime against the Tamanegi kind that was red meat.

"Hello, hello... Can you hear me, sir? We need to find out where you got your hands on red meat!" a yellow-colored Tamaneg leaned closer to the sickly face of the patient while the bundle of healers rushed into an elevator and shot up across a sky-scraping technological marvel brought about the Frieza Army's technological advancement and intergalactic conquests.

"Come on, what does it matter where he got it from? You can find and buy it on Planet Tamaneg. Lord Frieza and his generals treated it as a delicacy so it's widespread to this day!" a red-colored Tamaneg objected to his colleague trying to reach the Tamaneg patient who was drifting in and out of consciousness.

"But we need to know what type of animal it was. Animals that produce red meat from different planets produce different substances when being digested, even if we cut it out of him, he will still need steroids and months of chemical imbalance regulation to recover!" the yellow Tamaneg objected their case. "Besides, since the fall of Lord Frieza, red meat is nowhere as accessible as it was years ago. That means that the red meat might have gone bad. Red meat is poisonous, rotten red meat is a death sentence. If it's some Earthling tourists leaving their lunch again, that's one thing, but if it's a Tamanegi restaurant trying to get rid of its meat supply by disguising it as beetroot, we might have a criminal enterprise on our hands! The police will need to be involved!"

"For now, let's just focus on saving the patient!" a light blue Tamaneg doctor interrupted the argument between his colleagues. While they rushed the poisoned Tamaneg into the operating room, another batch of round and short Tamanegi spilled into the operating room, dressed in slick silver medical garbs and wearing facial masks.

A pair of Tamanegi sat behind a terrifying-looking buzz saw machine and activated it. The machine reached with a buzz saw disc attached to a mechanical hand over the operating table. Another bundle of Tamanegi prepared the patient while one more observed his vitals and the chemical chaos brewing in the organ system of the poisoned Tamaneg patient.

"If we cut now, he'll never survive the procedure! We need to inject him with 190 Tamagrams of radish extract for an immunity booster, then a unit of TNG beetroot to prevent blood loss complications!" a cream-colored Tamaneg slammed his hands over the screen displaying the patient's vitals. The Tamanegi healthcare system did its best to save the unfortunate individual, who proved to be more resistant to the treatment and veggie booster shots than he was to the plague of red meat dragging him to the grave.