What To Do With Three New Suns!?

A loud and truly irritating noise, comparable to a low-pitched shredder grinding through a stack of cardboard sheets, made Yamcha's eyes flutter and slowly open. The unexpected recovery revealed to him the blurry image of a short and thick of stature swordsman with a rough stubble leaning over him and waving his hand that could have wrapped around the entire head of most people.

"Ey!" Yajirobe croaked, outright yelling despite being close enough to sit on Yamcha's chest. "I don't have all day 'ere! Wake up!"

"Ugh... What's going on?" Yamcha grunted, stroking his face and struggling with the pain that resonated through his entire body. Pain that he couldn't quite explain. The last thing he remembered clearly was the big Bulma's coming home party, though he had vague and quite painful memories that came and went like a blur and felt almost as if they were spiky and stung to roll them through the cerebral processor. "Is that... Nam?!" Yamcha gasped before wincing and clutching his chest again after seeing the seated desert martial artist in front of him.

"You seem to have recovered. Good. That means that Chayote was successful in her mission," Nam closed his eyes with a look of cool content. He didn't look too good either, decorated with bruises and shiners. This only gave more credit to the searing flashes that Yamcha could pick up in his head that he was fighting Nam, for some reason, not too long ago.

"Come on, I'm gonna repay dat favor I owe ya from all dat time ago! After this piggyback ride up the Korin Tower for some Senzu, we're through, you hear me?" Yajirobe crossed his arms out over his chest.

"The Korin Tower? Senzu would be great right about now. What about Nam though? Can't we give him a ride?" Yamcha tried standing up but to no avail. It seemed like Yajirobe truly would have to piggyback him onto the Dark Kinto.

"Hmm... Let's see if ya'll fit, chump..." Yajirobe grumbled, picking Nam up with both hands and carrying him to the Dark Kinto, confusing Nam greatly. Despite his confusion, the gentle desert warrior allowed the chubby ronin to manhandle him since he was in no condition to resist him or to walk all the way back on his own. "Dere ya go!" Yajirobe exclaimed, flinging Nam over only for the martial artist to slip right through and slam on the ground with his hip. "Nope, can't be done!" Yajirobe shrugged and returned to Yamcha.

"Don't give up that easily!" Yamcha scolded his friend. "Nam must be actually pure-hearted, so he can't ride the Dark Kinto, but he might still be able to ride the ordinary Kinto!"

"Well, neither me nor you can ride da ordinary Kinto..." Yajirobe squinted, crossing his arms. "Fine," he gave up and slipped his hand into the inner pocket of his robe. "I guess we're taking the hover car. It'll take forever to drive in a car though..."

"That's okay, I've got nowhere to be and I know for a fact you don't have anywhere to be either," Yamcha crossed his arms and looked away, disgusted by the rude behavior of his friend toward someone who both knew a lot more than the two of them and someone who was an old-time acquaintance and a kind-hearted warrior soul. "What's going on, anyway? Nam, you said something earlier about me being okay and Chayote succeeding with something. What were you talking about?"

"It sounds like it will be a long road so I will explain on our way," Nam suggested while Yajirobe once again manhandled him like a baby and gently flopped him onto the back seat, tying the safety belt and tapping Nam's shoulders before leaving to pick Yamcha up and put him on the front passenger seat.

*****

"Whaaa!" Goku's shrill yell accompanied the majestic cerulean sky beam that reassembled him back to the Earth's surface in some sandy wasteland. The Saiyan looked up and saw similar shimmering sky lasers vanishing into faraway locations. In one of them, he could sense a puny Ki signature, whereas some others had some familiar signatures to him.