Settlement

The last thing Baby expected was to be flung through time and space and delivered right to the doorstep of the planet he set off to. One would assume that getting to the point of your destination sooner than intended was good news, but, frankly, it was just another headache for the Tsufurian in Saiyan royalty's body.

He didn't have the time to analyze the data from surrounding space stations about the status of Saiyans on Planet Earth. Did they have some sort of center they based around, who their leaders were, were they loved around Planet Earth or treated like an exotic attraction at the zoo and banded in concentration camps? Sure, Baby had the memories in Vegeta's body to provide some information, but given how arrogant the musclebound prick was as an independent man, Baby considered his memories unreliable.

Of course, Vegeta would see his people as the jewel of this rundown planet, the minority of powerful, elite soldiers that compared to and could trounce just about any military force in the universe solely because of how trained and absurdly powerful each individual Saiyan drone was. Vegeta saw himself as the lone, undisputed king with the unwavering loyalty of his people. And yet Baby sincerely wanted to get a second opinion on those memories before he actually approached anywhere near the Solar System.

Not the smallest clue about who brought them here or why. In a blink, the M-2 Star just began phasing through a wormhole and appearing within a hand's reach of the Earth's orbit. No exact plan of action yet. Sure, upon seeing the Big Gete Star, Baby suspected what had happened, but there was no sign of any potential allies he may have had on this planet. His most dominant theory currently was that some double agent from the previous Machine Mutant invasion remained and set this into motion, though given how incapable these sentient robots were of acting on their own, Baby had his doubts.

"Orders, Baby-sama?" a Machine Mutant drone hovered behind Baby and saluted him while the Tsufurian stared through the screen at Planet Earth and various statistical data and scan information he was drawing out on the spot.

"This sudden teleportation trick came as a shock, but my plans haven't changed. I'm still heading to the capital known as West City to gather the Saiyans and have them collect the Dragon Balls for us," Baby grumbled and turned around, heading to the mechanical door and preparing to head straight for the bridge opened between M-2 and Big Gete Stars to use Big Gete to transport him to West City.

"Alert! Alert! Danger detected!" another, dirt-brown Machine Mutant wobbled left and right with a rotating red light going wild on its headpiece.

"Hmm?" Baby turned around and approached the control panel, accepting the request for an interface with the Machine Mutant's internal systems and bringing up the data about the detected danger on the control screen.

"An Earthling!?" the Machine Mutant hovered in from behind Baby. "It's impressive to see an Earthling that's flying around, how is this Earthling posing a threat to us? We've got Planet M-2 and the Big Gete Star under our command."

"Danger! Danger! This Earthling is shooting devastating attacks! Danger! Danger!" the brown Machine Mutant was going absolutely wild. Baby reached for a holographic circle on his side and cranked it to the right, bringing up statistics of Planet M-2's energy reserves. Upon seeing the ludicrous percentage that was seriously threatening the artificial planetoid with overloading, Baby's eyes stretched out wide in disbelief.

"Surely the counter must be malfunctioning! All the Four Stars can withstand a calamitous amount of force and absorb the energies of even the wildest cosmic phenomenon. Neither supermassive black holes nor hypernovas pose us any danger," the first Machine Mutant pondered to himself with thin hooked arms.

"No, apparently, I know this man. Order our people on the Big Gete Star to beam him inside. I have a feeling that he won't blow up the vessel he's in. I'll treat with him. If we're fortunate, he'll clue us in about what brought us here," Baby's mood soured as this dangerous distraction brought him back from his intention of employing the Saiyans to work for him and make the first step toward redeeming for the horrific genocide they put the Tsufurians through.