Bye N'Cha!!

With an overhead smash, Garlick Jr. closed the distance between him and Trunks and hammered his oversized arms down, smashing the entire district of the Penguin Village down to bits and sending rampant earthquakes throughout the entire island. Trunks appeared nowhere to be seen, having used his hi-speed movement to get out of the way. Clutching his ribs, Trunks panted, wondering just how many more of these hyper-fast movement escapes he had left in him.

A police car flipped over nearby the young boy with Penguin Village police spilling out. Polly Buckets grumbled as she pulled out her submachine gun and let it rip at the Destron Gas monster. The bullets bounced off of him with tiny sparks while the rest of the police became emboldened by Polly's lack of success since they were far less trigger-happy to open fire on the monster before. With Garlick Jr. having turned his attention to the police, Trunks finally had his chance to regain his breath.

The police chief aimed his shotgun at the approaching Destron monster with a quiver in his legs. Before Garlick Jr. could obliterate the police officers taking cover behind their cars, Trunks flew in from the side with a flying kick and kicked Garlick Jr. away. Garlick Jr.'s eyes gleamed red, but Trunks maneuvered around the eye beams and positioned himself above the Destron Gas demon. The young Saiyan delivered a punch to Garlick Jr.'s jaw before vanishing and appearing behind the buff monster and kicking him in the back.

With his opponent stumbling in a stagger, Trunks saw an opening, so he flew forward with a jumping kick, spin-kicking Garlick Jr. in the back and the front three times as he passed the monster by with hi-speed movement. Backflipping, Trunks spin-kicked the Destron Gas behemoth away, crashing through some buildings while the young boy descended on the ground with a pant and waited for the invincible monster to burst out from the sarcophagus of Penguin Village debris that the young Saiyan left his opponent in.

"I'm all done!" Videl chanted with a pumping fist as she swooped down by Trunks' side. "Nice work holding out!"

"I had a little help... Honestly, these guys aren't as useless as I thought," Trunks turned back to the police officers that trembled behind their flipped-over vehicles but continued to observe the situation and assist any ridiculous-looking denizen of the Penguin Village.

"They're not useless. It takes a lot of courage to stand up to a monster like this one when you're nowhere near as strong as him," Videl noted while observing a man with a pink stormtrooper helmet pulling a housewife with a ridiculously pear-shaped face and massive round eyes from the house rubble and leading her to a Charlie Chaplin lookalike further in the safe zone.

Scarlet beams of energy burst forth from the rubble and in a blink, Garlick Jr. obliterated it all, emerging in a wrathful and confident strut, yet slowed down because of his ceaseless production of different colored poop-swirls. With the entire village becoming cluttered with the poop of the Destron demon, there didn't seem to be a chance that Arale could ever join them in battle since she was too engrossed poking poop while the Gatchans laid on their backs with swollen bellies full of Capsule Corps merchandise they devoured.

"Well, at least the calamity from the future won't be happening this time around..." Videl sighed, realizing that while their situation wasn't ideal, they at the very least prevented the end of all of existence as they knew it and a lot of what they had no knowledge or understanding of.

"This has to be the most ridiculous that success has ever looked. Come on, let's destroy this monster and get Penguin Village rid of Destron Gas forever!" Trunks took a fighting stance as the two martial artists prepared to eliminate the last trace of Destron on Earth.

Rolling through the air, Trunks flipped upside down and kicked Garlick Jr. in the head several times before spreading his arms out and bringing them back together in front of him, mirroring his father's movements when he used the Final Flash. It just so happened that young Trunks' energy blast paled in comparison, but it did well enough to knock Garlick Jr. down on his back.