Aces All Around!

Yamcha straightened his back and placed two fingers on his forehead. A transparent crystal aura boomed around him while his body became segmented into microscopic strings as if the martial artist had been cut up into pieces and each separate string was being pulled apart in different directions. Krillin's face lengthened in awe at the Spirit Control technique Yamcha was channeling, the rest, meanwhile, still needed a demonstration to understand what Yamcha has done.

"What is this?" Natt mocked Yamcha, "You've become all stringy and pixelated... Is this supposed to be some sort of signature Earthling technique like that golden hair boy?"

"Sorry, but in terms of speed, Instant Movement leaves even Super Saiyans in the dust," a confident smirk colored Yamcha's face as his ever-shifting body took a wide fighting stance and prepared to attack.

Natt let out a higher pitch robotic yelp as his body hurled and smashed into the ground. One moment Yamcha was preparing to strike, the other–he was standing tall and confident in the place where his opponent was earlier, with Natt having been smacked aside in an instant. Natt elongated his arms, trying to wrap them around Yamcha and pull himself in for a headbutt, but he only grasped thin air. Yamcha leaned down and patted Natt's green helm plate with a soft smile. A few moments after he did so, Natt's body began jerking violently with powerful concussive bubbles popping at various parts of the Machine Mutant's body.

It was as if Yamcha had thoroughly battered his opponent before moving behind him to gently pat his head in mockery. This display of speed floored Krillin, Tenshinhan, and No. 18 alike. While all of them knew Yamcha could transport himself anywhere using the Instant Transmission, this was more than just a few steps beyond that. It was as if Yamcha truly lived and fought instantaneously, appearing wherever he wished and doing whatever he liked.

"He wasn't bluffing! He truly has left the speed of a Super Saiyan firmly in the dust," Android 18 noted with a shocked expression that was very much out of character for the usually either stoic or aloof Artificial Human.

"This isn't just speed," Krillin observed, having trained on Planet Yardrat alongside Yamcha and learned the theory of Instant Transmission, though having chosen to specialize in the Cloning application of Spirit Control rather than Instant Transmission. "Yamcha might have gone further on the path of mastering Instant Transmission than even the Yardratans. No... He's right, this is an entirely new technique. It's a whole new concept for instantaneous movement!"

"Are you sure?" Tenshinhan wondered. "This looks like he's just using Instant Transmission at an absurdly high level. I've never seen him jump around like this in the middle of a battle."

"Hmm..." Krillin smirked. "No. Usually, Instant Transmission merely teleports you to another location in an instant. Just like the name suggests, it "transmits" the user. You disappear and reappear in another location instantaneously. What Yamcha is doing isn't Instant Transmission, it's "Instant Movement". He moves his spirit at an infinite, instantaneous speed toward the target location. The difference may feel arbitrary, but it makes a whole world of difference."

Like an instantaneous bullet, Yamcha blitzed left to right, up to down, pummeling Natt around like a rag doll until he felt like he's had enough and slammed the Machine Mutant down to the ground with a double ax handle.

"Okay, I guess it's my turn to wow the crowd!" Krillin rubbed his nose with his index finger and chuckled to himself. "I've been working out too!"

Krillin positioned his arms by his sides, clenching his fists together and bursting with a potent white aura surrounding him while his muscles rippled with popping veins, signifying the tension he put his body through. The resulting tension made Krillin let out a potent yell before he had completed channeling his technique. "Cloning!" he yelled out, splitting himself into an identical clone of himself.