Bardock's Desperate Rebellion Trigger!

"It's over, Baby!" Bardock called out, distracting the Tsufurian from examining his new form, which resembled a merger between Tsufurian and Saiyan features instead of being an outright possession. "The Saiyans won't listen to you anymore. You can look for your own Dragon Balls, or better yet–piss off!"

"Hmph..." Baby Vegeta closed his eyes and exhaled. Before Bardock could realize it, the transformed Tsufurian was up in his face and shot a high kick straight into his face. Pursuing Bardock with that same infernal speed, Baby vanished and appeared before Bardock's airborne body to stamp another flying kick into his body. In a showoff of breakneck swiftness, Baby Vegeta vanished before and behind his opponent, overwhelming him with kicks that passed the Hyper Super Saiyan around like a play ball.

After he felt content with the beatdown, Baby Vegeta vanished up in the air and pointed his arm down, firing a fully powered energy wave down at Bardock and hitting him dead-on. A smoldering blast of dust, smoke, and violet flashing lights drowned out the flattened West City district. Baby landed not too far away from the edge of where the rising cumuli of debris and dust went up with his arms crossed.

"If you think that after everything I've accomplished, given the survival of my species and our legacy is at stake, I will just turn around and leave just because Saiyans didn't disappoint my expectations with their capacity to disappoint me, you're more delusional than I thought, savage," Baby Vegeta scoffed at Bardock's suggestion.

"It was worth a try!" Bardock clamored from the cloud of dust, splitting it apart and dissolving it with a powerful burst of aura as he dashed toward Baby Vegeta and collided with the transformed Tsufurian mid-dash. The pair vanished and began rapidly clashing around the city without ever appearing within the scope of what human vision could comprehend. A bombardment of aerial shockwaves telegraphed their incalculable aerial collisions before Bardock's barrage of roundhouses knocked Baby Vegeta away.

Weaving out of the way of a straight that was meant to intercept his rush, Bardock plunged his fist into Baby Vegeta's gut, transitioning into a brutal double-hand ax handle slam to the head and a sweep that socked Baby Vegeta's head just as it positioned itself around the level of Bardock's feet. A raging flurry of spinning roundhouses sent Baby Vegeta flying off, but the Tsufurian recovered just in time to answer Hyper Bardock's dashing hook with one of his own, sending both fighters shooting off to their own districts of the devastated West City.

When the two rushed at each other and met in the flattened and smoldering wasteland they'd left of the city square, Baby Vegeta bawled out wildly and slammed his forehead into Bardock's staggering the Saiyan back and leaving him reeling and rubbing his grazed forehead.

"What's so funny?" Bardock snarled while still in pain.

"This form, this power. There's no doubt about it. It's nothing that King Vegeta has experienced before. His muscle memory and instincts are useless in managing it. This will take some getting used to," Baby Vegeta replied, seeing no reason not to indulge a soon-to-be deadman.

"Poor you..." Bardock sneered with bitterness. He thought his opponent was just showing off, and it didn't look like Baby Vegeta was taking this collision anywhere near as seriously as he did earlier.

"No. This is excellent!" Baby Vegeta stuck a grandiose pose of pride in his ascended state of being. "No longer will I have to rely on Saiyan power and the mercy of Saiyan savagery and combat experience in order to resurrect my people and bring about their golden age. King Vegeta's fighting instincts and experiences will be invaluable in mastering this new power, but my peerless intelligence and capacity of learning new things as a genetically engineered Tsufurian super-organism is just as essential."

"So, you're showing your true colors!" Bardock barked out, soaring through the air toward his opponent, unleashing a flurry of punches and kicks only for Baby Vegeta to block or deflect them all effortlessly. Extending his arm out, Bardock fired a Kiai shockwave that drowned Baby Vegeta in dust and skid him away from the raging Saiyan.