An Endless Awful Nightmare

Feeling like she had no other option but to fight until she could fight no longer, Chayote pressed her arms to the side and let out a battle cry as she let all of her Ki explode in a vivid golden aura. The brush-like mustache of the Ultimate Android stretched out across his face, he appeared satisfied to see some semblance of fight left in Chayote, even though both of them knew that little was up for debate at this point.

Chayote turned her body to the side, producing lime-colored energy blasts around the tips of her fingers before flinging her arm like a blade drawn from the hilt. The energy blasts splashed right into the Ultimate Android's face, though it failed to move him. This was meant to be a distraction to force him to react and make a move that Chayote could counter. Instead, the muscular Artificial Human just began walking forward with a snickering pearly grin on his face.

If Chayote would have waited for the opponent to make the first move, she'd have been done for, hence why she turned her whole body into a pushing roundhouse kick aimed at the gut section but the Ultimate No. 20 scooped her up by the ankle and flung her over his head. Chayote shot her arms out to stop herself from getting smashed into the ice before switching up her movements and spinning her free leg to the other side to sock the Ultimate Dr. Gero in the side of his neck. The Ultimate Android shrugged the attack off by blocking it with the back of his left hand before rushing forward with a shoulder charge.

A shrill feminine grunt echoed through the hissing lightning storms and howling winds as Chayote flew backward, thrown aside by the ruthless shoulder charge. The overwhelmed Saiyan struggled to regain her footing by scrambling back to her feet, but the Ultimate Android didn't let up and stayed on her feet the whole time. Chayote barked out a grunt while taking flight forward with a clothesline, but the Ultimate No. 20 grabbed hold of her arm and spun her around before slamming her face-first into the ground. Chayote's feet wrapped around his extended arm as she transitioned into an armbar, but the beefy powerhouse just picked Chayote up and slammed her into the dense layers of ice repeatedly like a hammer smashing at an anvil.

Chayote couldn't help it anymore, her numb fingers let go and twitched as she felt power draining from her body alongside her vanishing Super Saiyan form. Having caught herself slipping and knowing that the moment she lost Super Saiyan she'd be done for good, Chayote cried out in pain as she forced the Super Saiyan to burn on and keep her hair spiked up. Just as she was about to jump back into the fray, a wild swing caught her by the jaw and blanked Chayote out.

The Ultimate Android thrust vicious and rock-hard hooks at her solar plexus as he bolstered his physical strength with impeccable balance of taking stout steps forward. This was an obvious proof he was getting better in martial arts by years at a time with each punch he threw as he studied Dr. Puri's material and processed it during his fights that didn't require all of his processing attention. The taste of blood didn't just define the feeling, blood splashed from her devastated gut out of her mouth as Chayote could neither stop herself from floating like a pummeled rag doll nor dropping to the ground.

Grabbing her ankle, Ultimate Artificial Human No. 20 smacked Chayote into the ground by her back a couple of times. The ruthless mastermind of a fresh wave of Artificial Humans stepped back, marveling at the pathetic sight of his opponent crushed inside of a crater of her own shape in the super-compressed layer of ice. Even if Chayote forced Super Saiyan to keep flaring up, she couldn't even force herself out of the crater she had made, let alone fight back. This was no longer a fight, this was a punishment.

"You know, you're one of few challengers I expected to truly test this form of mine against," the Ultimate Dr. Gero flexed his muscles, admiring his bulk and perfection by scanning his own muscles and immense size. It was something that the good doctor just couldn't stop doing once in a while. "And yet you look ready to tap out. Did you really defeat Artificial Human No. 13 like this? Frankly, given the data size of the record archive that my gorgeous wife had on you, I'm perplexed as to how you've stopped her from taking over the world and exacting our vengeance upon you."