C H A P T E R . 85

Start from the beginning

Neil :- My Choti bacha...

Avni :- Aur mero bade bacha...

Prakash and Bebe entered the house followed by Raman and Ishitha .
Neil and Avni are out as Neil is breathing heavily not much though , Avni hugged him tightly assuring she is with him while he hugged her back trying to breath normally.
Time had striked exactly 12:00am by the time
Smiling breaking the hug holding Neil's arm Avni entered the home with Neil .

Opening the door both of them are welcomed by darkness,
slowly Avni left the hold on Neil's arms making him instasly miss the wramth of her.

Neil :-  Avii...Dad...Bebe...Jaan where you went....why the lights are down.?
Aviii ...

Avni :- Neil...

Neil :- Avni...Jaan...where are you Baby.?

Avni :-  Let me say you a story Neilu. There was a girl living happily with her parents in their protective cocoon that she doesn't know the difference between family love and a relation love of a couple .
Many boys proposed her but she didn't bulged for any one .
Not untill unless when she was 23 yrs old .
She doesn't know how to select between a two things , whether it is thing , dressing or a Persons.
Before meeting the person , her life ,her husband she used to think who ever shows care towards her was Love but no that wasn't only needed in one life .
Not only Love , including it many more things need to be in a relationship , the girl got to know only once she got married to the Love of her Life .
To the Man of her dreams.

Neil stood still proceeding what all Avni is saying , he is understanding where it is going to.
Avni is sharing her life story in a brief infront of their whole family.
Lights appeared dimly ,
where a beam of light fallen on Avni who is standing holding a rose in her hand with a cute smile playing on her lips ,
She is standing in center of the hall with beam of light fallen on her making her the attraction of the night.

A

vni :-  Yes , I accept Neilu , I played dumb when you and Parth both of you proposed me at a time making me hella confuse that at a point of time like a mad girl , I asked for marrying two of you.
I didn't knew how much of a Sin I thought off , but trust me Neiluu I really didn't want to marry both of you .
In confusion and becoming selfish not wanting to losse either of you ,I had thought of it .
I know it was a insane thought but Mamaa , Papaa , Parthu and You everyone made me understood by coming out of confusion .
Mannu had made me realized I felt for you but not for him, since then there was not even one day where I didn't thought of you Jaanu.

Neil :- Avii...

Avni :-  Happy 1st Anniversay my love.
I'll choose you even when you make me Mad  .
My Love for you will never fade simply because we are anrgy . I know we will fight even in future like now we do , we will be frustrated , but we will never stay away from each other.
Till the infinity of life , still I will prefer to fight with you and always win against you cause at the end we both know only Love between us will Win over our battel of life.
In this one year both of us had seen many things together.
Where we lost our precious first baby , where we drowned into guilt , sarrowness yet fight back with lots of hope from the Evil of our life.
I want to fight every phase of our life together like we do every time Neiluu.