Chapter 55

As my hand grabs and gropes at her breasts beneath her shirt, I find myself getting possessive of her

As my hand grabs and gropes at her breasts beneath her shirt, I find myself getting possessive of her. Imagining her like this with anyone else, with Roman, makes me irritated and it shows when I begin to pick up pace. As selfish as it is, I never want her to be with anyone else. I want to be the only person to ever make her feel like this.

I lean my face down closer to hers until we're a mere few inches away from each other. Her eyes flutter open as she feels my hand run over her stomach until my fingers are dancing over her navel and between her legs. The smallest touch to her sensitive clit has her whole body jerking.

  "This," I say, running my fingers up and down her clit "is mine. It belongs to me." I whisper against her lips, her eyes wide as she submissively stares at me. "No one else will ever touch between your legs ever again, I don't care who it is. Only me. Is that clear?"

She fights to keep her eyes open as I continue to ruthlessly fuck into her. Camilla nods her head. "I understand."

My hand travels back up her body until my thumb is grazing over her bottom lip. "And these," I say, "these don't get touched by anyone else except for my own or they're wrapped around my cock. Nobody else gets to hear those filthy sounds or words leave your lips, just me. Understand?"

She heavily inhales and nods again. "I understand." She moans with a subtle nod of her head.

  "Your thighs only get to squeeze around my head. Your hands belong on only my body, nobody else's." I continue before I'm dropping my head down into the crook of her neck when that swirling in my stomach begins to tighten and tighten. I collect myself and pick up my head, briefly kissing her before pulling away again. "My cock belongs to you."

She gasps and I can tell she's slipping, edging closer and closer to her fourth orgasm; and I'm so mesmerized by it that I don't process what I just said.

  "What do you need?"

  "M-more?" She stutters and tries to reach out to touch me but fails. I enjoy the look of frustration on her face. "Keep talking."

That I can do.

  "You like when I'm like this for you, huh? I bet you're regretting trying to date Roman. Tolerating him for a night when I was here, willing for you to use me as you please." She takes my bottom lip between her teeth and lightly tugs, her eyes looking up at me.

  "You forget that I know you, Cami. I know that you like it when you can use someone for your own benefit, your own pleasure. And you know no one can be that person except for me. Nobody can fuck you like I can, like you want. Nobody can make you feel as good as I can. I think you should remember that."

I feel Camilla's orgasm building up until eventually, she's coming undone on my cock with swears followed by my name but I don't give her a chance to relax. I keep relentlessly pounding into her and her face screws up into a mixture of pain and pleasure.

  "Give me another one, Camilla. Please. Please, please, please." I beg her, cupping her cheek, rubbing my thumb against her skin.

  "I-I don't think I can." I responds, her eyes watering.

  "I can stop. Do you want me to stop?"

She shakes her head. "No. Use me like I did to you." She whispers. "Show me who I belong to, Reid."

It takes me under a minute to cum inside of her after hearing that. My whole body tenses, my toes curl and it takes everything inside of me to keep myself upright. My moans and whimpers cause her body to shiver beneath me and when I'm finished, I'm resting my forehead against her, looking at her and smiling with a fucked out look on my face.

I look at her in her own fucked out state, hands tied above her head, eyes closed, lips apart and her chin to her chest. I feel her legs slowly beginning to slip from my waist so I guide them to rest on either side of my body. I admire the sight of her like this and realize, I've never seen her as calm and carefree as she is right now. There's not a frown in sight and it tugs at my heart strings knowing I'm the reason she's always stressed.

  "Cami?" I whisper, being sensitive to everything. She doesn't respond so my hand cups her cheek and I gently rub her arm. "Can you open your eyes for me. I-I want to see you." She slightly stirs and groans a little before she forces her eyes to open to look at me. I smile down at her again. "That's my girl." I mumble and brush my thumb underneath her eyes. "Are you okay? It wasn't too much, right?"

She nods her head. "Feeling very good." She mumbles with a cheeky smile crawling up her face.

I smirk down at her before giving her a kiss. "Good."

  "Good? You just gave me like...five orgasms." She says and I nod my head.

  "There's always room for improvement with me you know how I am." I cheekily comment before I'm looking up at her bound wrists. "Now let me untie you."

My girl, my girl, my girl