Chapter 39

I wake up beside Spencer to my phone ringing

I wake up beside Spencer to my phone ringing. I don't know how I heard it since the last place I put it was in my room but I hear it regardless. I go to get up but Spencer's arms pull me in closer to him. He hums against the back of my head.

  "Where are you going?" he asks, his voice is so sleepy and I find it kind of cute.

I turn to look at him, smiling before whispering "I have to get my phone, Spence. It's ringing for god knows how long."

  "Fine." He sighs, moving his arms from around my waist and letting me get up from the bed.

  "I'll be back," I say before running off to find my phone. I grab it and glance at the contact, looking as it says Hotch. "Hi Hotch, listen I'm really, really sorry I-"

  "We need to meet somewhere. I have new information on the case."

  "Oh...you have?" The case. On the person I just woke up from sleeping with. I completely forgot about that. The person who I'm currently making my way back to as Hotch talks about him.

  "Yes. Which is why we need to meet somewhere, as quick as possible." He says as I sit down on Spencer's bed. I put my index finger up to my lips as Spencer looks at me. He mouths 'Who is it?' and I mouth back 'Hotch' and Spencer gives me that tight-lipped nod as he lays back down on his pillow.

  "Okay, when?" I ask, maneuvering myself to sit against the headboard. I feel Spencer's hand go to my thigh and I don't stop him.

  "Preferably in about 20 minutes if that's alright with you."

I watch as Spencer's moves himself down the bed, facing me as gently parts my thighs and leans down, moving my shirt up to kiss my stomach. "Uh, ye-yeah that's...that sounds fine." I stutter, one of my hands entangling itself in Spencer's hair. He keeps moving his head down my stomach, to the inside of my thighs, and I have to bite my bottom lip so Hotchdoesn't hear me. "Sorry, I'm distracted. Auggie is uh...going through something right now and..."

  "I understand. Let's meet at a nearby park. I'll be in my car. Just get here when you can but 20 minutes would be favorable."

  "Yup. 20 minutes." I say, looking down at Spencer as his tongue makes contact with my pussy. My head almost drops against the headboard if I didn't catch it quick enough. "Bye Hotch." I say and I don't wait for him to say bye, I just hang up the phone. "Spencer, we can't I hav-have to be there in 20."

  "Last time I did this I made you cum in 20 if I remember correctly. I'm just trying to set a new record, that's all." He says before returning to his work.

  "There's a lot to hate about you, Doctor Reid." I say, before letting him continue. He smiles.

~~~~~

  "Hotch!" I say, walking up to the car. His car sits parked in a secluded spot, casting long shadows over the dimly lit interior. It actually took 30 minutes to get here because I also forgot to pick up Auggie from my mothers. That was a lovely phone call. "I'm so sorry, Hotch." I get into his car, it's warm inside. I walked to the park since it wasn't far and I almost freezed my non-existent balls off.