Chapter 37

My fingers trail over his face, going under his eyes and watching as they flutter close at the action

My fingers trail over his face, going under his eyes and watching as they flutter close at the action. "Spencer,"I say softly, lifting his head with my knuckle under his chin, "Look at me. Do you want to?" I ask sternly.

I keep my knuckle under his chin, his eyes roaming my face s he has a mental debate in that brain of his. I do nothing as I maneuver my way onto his lap, his hands moving to hold my waist.

I can't say I don't want to have sex with him. I do, I really fucking do.

I shift on top of him and I can already feel him hard underneath me. "I do," he blurts. I watch his cheeks turn red. "I want this. I want you."

  "Good," I tell him, removing my knuckle from under his chin, "Me too." I start slow, wanting to torture him. I cup his jaw in my hand as I lean forward to kiss him, feeling his lips pucker against mine, they're soft. I kiss him slowly, his hands remaining by his sides which has me smiling. At least he knows his place.

  "Can I touch you? Please? Let me touch you?" He whispers against my lips.

I pull back and place his hands back on my waist. "Yeah, you can touch me." I remove my hand from his and place it on his neck, feeling him squeeze my hips. I lean forward just a smidge, stopping a few centimeters away from his lips, and just breathe against them, waiting for him to make the next move. My tongue darts out to flick against his bottom lip and I hear his breath hitch. I smile, shifting a little closer to him and brushing my lips against his own. Right before he thinks I'm going to kiss him, I tease him and pull back again, reaching down to take his bottom lip between my thumb and pointer finger, pulling it down before watching it snap back into place.

  "You know you're very handsome, right?" I say, my head cocking to the side. His eyes open wide before he smiles albeit a bit bashfully as I lean into him, lips colliding with the skin of his neck. I hear him gasp above me before it quickly turns into a groan escaping his parted lips. I continue to leave open-mouthed kisses on his skin, sucking and biting, knowing he'll be marked for days.

  "Oh, fuck." He breathes out softly, almost as if he never meant for the words to slip out of his mouth.

I slide my hands down his chest, stopping at the hem of his pants. I look up at him, "You're still okay with it?"

Spencer's hands lightly trail down onto my hips and onto my thighs, his fingers ghosting over my skin. "I'm sure," he says, his eyes gluing onto mine. "I trust you, you know that."

His words make my heart swell. I lean up and give his lips a quick peck before we continue, and I watch his lips curl inwards. I shuffle back on his lap as I bring his pants and boxers down onto his thighs, Spencer raising his hips slightly to help me. I admire him, his stomach tensing when I eagerly swipe my thumb over his tip which is painfully hard and leaking with pre-cum.

Standing up I drag my thumb down his lips and chest before reaching his dick again. I slowly pump him in my hand, hearing his breath hitch. His fingers squeeze the bed sheets, his soft groans being the only sounds heard in the room.