34.

The Thirty Fourth Chapter

****

नभातुन आली अप्सरा
नभातुन आली अप्सरा
अशी सुन्दरा साज सजवून
आली आली आली
आली ग आली
केसा मधी मांडला गजरा
लोकांच्या नजरा खिल्या तिच्यावर
आली आली आली...

दुनियाची प्यारी तू
अग रानी हरनी ग
अग रानी सुन्दरा हा हा हा
आली ग आली...
ओ महारानी आली आली...
अग ग ग ग...

नज़र जो तेरी लागी मैं दीवानी हो गयी..
दीवानी हाँ दीवानी, दीवानी हो गई

****

(Awkward-)

(Awkward-)

!Extreme sexual content: Reader discretion advised. If you plan to avoid, please skip to the next bold lines!

I gazed into his eyes, finding them intense and dark, causing my knees to weaken. He pressed me firmly against the door, his grip harsh.

"Have I mentioned how incredibly gorgeous you look in this saree?" he groaned, his lips trailing to my bare neck, where he began to nip and bite, eliciting a mixture of pleasure and pain from me.

His hand moved to the nape of my neck, pulling my face closer to his as he kissed me passionately.

Slowly, we made our way towards the bed, our lips locked in a fervent embrace. As we collapsed onto the bed, still entwined, my gaze fell upon Maggi's sleeping form.

I pushed Rudra away from me, causing him to look at me with a puzzled frown.

"What's wrong?" he asked, confused.

"Maggi is sleeping. He must be tired after meeting so many new faces. He even ate some flowers and grass," I explained, my eyes filled with affection for my pyaara Maggi.

"So?" Rudra questioned impatiently.

"We'll wake him up with our noises!" I exclaimed, and Rudra scoffed in annoyance.

"You know what?" He asked, his eyes narrowed with a dark glint.

"Wha—" I began to ask, but before I could finish, he had scooped me up into his arms, carrying me effortlessly as he strode towards the door. I clung to his shoulders, urging him to slow down as he moved with determined strides.

"For the love of god, Rudra, walk slowly!" I muttered, my arms tightening around his neck.

"Shh," he hushed me, and soon I felt us moving away from the bustling common areas of the palace and into a secluded corridor I had never visited before. After a brisk seven-minute walk, we arrived at a hidden gem of the palace—a beautiful room.