7.

The Seventh Chapter

****

तुमसे दिल जबसे मिला है
कोई तो वजाह है इश्क़ हुआ है
इतनी सी, बात समझ लो
सारे जहाँ में तुमसे हुआ है

हो ओ लाखों मिले
कोई भी ना तुमसा मिला
हो ओ मेरा ये दिल
तेरी ओर चलता गया ना रुका

****

"Roohi bhabhi-sa, let's do this!" Vaahi exclaimed with palpable excitement as we strolled towards the enchanting Rajvansh Garden. Every step I took in my elaborate lehenga felt deliberate, the weight of the fabric making me move gracefully. 

My hands, adorned with intricate mehndi designs and adorned with the kangans Maa had given me, felt a subtle weight—a physical reminder of the responsibilities I now carried as a daughter of the Rajvansh.

Stepping out in the garden, my eyes widened in sheer awe.

It felt like we'd walked right into a fairy tale.

(The best they could pull within a few hours okay?)

There, at the heart of the vast Rajvansh Garden, stood a small mandap adorned with a mesmerizing display of fragrant flowers. Rudra, donning a regal golden turban secured by a brooch, stood beneath the mandap, his intense gaze fixed solely on me. 

In that instant, he radiated a regal charm—commanding, charismatic, and undeniably magnetic. The weight of my lehenga seemed to vanish as I stood there, mesmerized by the sight of him.

His presence commanded attention, making the garden itself seem to dim in comparison to his magnetic aura. The soft glow of fairy lights added to the regal ambiance, creating a scene straight out of a dream.