97

☆ 97. Chapter 97: Take action

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 97: Taking action

Jiang Ran was in a mixed mood as he ate the noodles made by his son. The bowl of noodles in the morning made him know the secret that the Qin family had hidden from him for many years. The meal of noodles at noon became a reality. The first meal of the reunion.

With chopsticks, he picked some noodles wrapped in thick purple sauce and put them into his mouth. He ate them in his mouth. They were salty and delicious. Jiang Ran's eyes were slightly red, and when he looked up at Qin Boyu, his eyes showed a bit of dissatisfaction.

Qin Boyu sighed and put down his chopsticks, "I'm sorry." He should have said this apology more than thirty years ago. It was so late. How could an "I'm sorry" resolve years of sorrow and make up for Qin Chengyu and Jiang Ran? The pain of separation between father and son for more than thirty years.

Jiang Ran snorted coldly, "This 'I'm sorry' shouldn't be said by you, but by your parents. For more than thirty years, I missed my child's childhood and didn't see his youth. When he grew up, Everything was missing in the process, even his name was not chosen by me! Its too easy to want to be forgiven just by saying a simple apology. If Jiang Ran hadnt still had the self-restraint, Jiang Ran would have cursed, Grandma "You have beautiful legs" must have fallen on Qin Boyu's face.

Qin Boyu felt that the salty fried soybean noodles he had just taken had become extremely bitter in his mouth. Looking at Jiang Ran's angry expression, the original warmth towards him in his eyes seemed to have disappeared all at once, "Jiang Ran, I... ..."

"Stop talking, no matter how much you say, it's useless. When our father and son are reunited in the future, no one can separate us." Jiang Ran turned around and saw Qin Chengyu coming in with noodle soup, and said firmly.

Qin Chengyu nodded resolutely, "Don't worry, we will never be separated again."

Su Ruoyan sat aside. He was half a bystander, but he could see some things more clearly. Jiang Ran didn't really let go of his relationship with Qin Boyu, but what happened many years ago created a gap between the two, making him unable to let it go easily. He could only bury this feeling deeply in his heart, lying to others, and also He is deceiving himself, fearing that even he himself cannot understand his own feelings.

He and Qin Boyu seemed to be open-minded and living together peacefully, but because of Qin Chengyu's incident, his heart was completely cold. It would be even more difficult for Qin Boyu to win back Jiang Ran.

Isn't it difficult? Qin Chengyu and Su Ruoyan, the two juniors, are really not something that can be involved, not to mention that no one else can get involved in emotional matters. The relationship between two people is called love, and any extra "foot" that comes in is an intervention.

After taking a short break after lunch, it was time for a lunch break. Neither Qin Boyu nor Jiang Ran wanted to go back, so they had to be arranged in the guest room. Qin Boyu had inconvenience and slept on the first floor, while Jiang Ran slept on the second floor. As soon as the door is closed, there is a relationship between the upper and lower rooms. I hope that the lunch break can be peaceful.

After all, Su Ruoyan was young and had big ideas, so he thought a little naively. He had the habit of taking a lunch break and he just lay down for less than half an hour. He just felt dazed, half asleep but not asleep, half awake but not awake. to a "dang" sound.

Su Ruoyan sat up suddenly, woke up and shouted hazily, "Isn't it my big vase that is broken?!"

Some time ago, the porcelain factory in the old city had a big sale, and Su Ruoyan bought a bunch of porcelain and brought it back to her home. A lot of furnishings were added, and two large porcelain vases with flowers were placed in the guest room. A few dried flowers were placed on the porcelain vases, adding a lot of color to the guest room. The vase was half a person tall, and Su Ruoyan liked it because there were two beauties painted on it, which were very vivid and beautiful. I deliberately put it in a guest room where no one goes often, just for safekeeping.