78

☆ 78. Chapter 78: Baby

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 78:

It only takes more than two hours for the baby to travel from Taolin Village to Baoyue Town, including the time to go down the mountain. Qin Chengyu specially asked for a day off, and at 6:30, he dragged Su Ruoyan out from under the quilt and refused to come out, dressed him, washed his face, and urged him to have breakfast. Qin Chengyu couldn't sleep, so he got up early in the morning and made breakfast. Steamed stuffed buns stuffed with mushrooms and meat, siomai with whole shrimps, crispy and fragrant fried dough sticks, sesame sesame cakes, soy milk, shredded chicken and mushroom porridge, etc., Lin Lin made all kinds of things. There was a big table, which was simply luxurious.

There are also a few side dishes, home-pickled cucumber strips, salted duck eggs... Not to mention feeding Su Ruoyan alone, it is enough for five people.

Looking at the dazzling breakfast, Su Ruoyan, who was still sleepy, was very moved, but he got up too early and he didn't have much appetite now.

After digging out two spoons of porridge, Su Ruoyan looked bitter and resentful, "I can't eat it."

"Don't like it?" Qin Chengyu asked nervously.

Shaking his head, "I just don't have much appetite, don't be nervous." Qin Chengyu almost thought that he couldn't take care of himself. As soon as he reached out and touched the edge of his clothes, Qin Chengyu took it and put it on him. As soon as he got the toothbrush, the cup Water had been put inside, and the toothbrush disappeared in the blink of an eye. Dingchu looked and saw that the toothbrush was in Qin Chengyu's hand, and the toothpaste was smeared on it. If he hadn't insisted, Da Qin would have been able to help him brush his teeth.

Now, seeing that he didn't want to eat, Qin Chengyu became nervous. If he said he didn't like it, he would be able to push away a table of food and make a large table again.

"No, it's all delicious." Su Ruoyan put down his chopsticks and looked at Qin Chengyu seriously, "You are so nervous, is there something wrong with my body?" "

Don't think about it." Qin Chengyu reached out and touched Su Ruoyan's soft cheek. Because he has gained weight, his face is much rounder and his skin looks even more fragile. The soil and water in Taolin Village are really nourishing. "I didn't think carefully. You will definitely have no appetite when you wake up so early in the morning. But there is no way. We have to get to Baoyue Town before nine o'clock. Professor Jiang contacted the old doctor last night and said that the old doctor wanted to go there today. Take the train to the provincial capital and leave after lunch."

Su Ruoyan tilted his head and looked at Qin Chengyu with a "You are hiding something from me" expression on his face, "Then we can wait until the old doctor comes back from the provincial capital before going to see him."

"Good morning, make sure." Qin Chengyu didn't know how nervous he looked now. He looked at the time from time to time, observed Su Ruoyan's expression at every turn, and spoke with a slight tremor in his tone. That's it, and he keeps saying that he's not nervous, so something must be wrong.

Frowning, questions rolled on the tip of his tongue twice, but he didn't ask in the end, "Well, I can't eat now, so I'll take some with me to eat on the road." "

Yeah, okay. If there's anything in particular you want to eat, I'll give it to you. Let's make it, how about scallion pancakes and pumpkin porridge, your favorite food."

Su Ruoyan looked at the table with a dumbfounded look, throwing stones up the mountain, there are so many, and you still make them! "No need, just put some porridge, steamed buns, and siomai. I'll just have a fried dough stick in my hand."