60

☆ 60. Chapter 60: Mixing honey with oil

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 60: Mili Tiaoyou

welcomed Lin Zhiming into the house. There was a bamboo bed and a low table in the yard. The other party did not enter the house. He just sat on the bamboo bed according to rural customs. He originally wanted to cross his legs. I thought I had something to ask for, so it would be better to be more upright, so I sat upright. Originally a man of few words, Su Ruoyan didn't ask anything, and he didn't take the initiative to say anything. He placed his hands close to his thighs, sitting upright like a primary school student in class.

There was tea and pastry boxes on the bamboo bed. They were all acquaintances, so Su Ruoyan was not polite and asked Lin Zhiming to pour water and eat cookies by himself. The cookies brought from the hotel were full of milk.

I added water to the water basin for the four dogs. The four puppies waggled their tails and started licking them. They called out "milk cake" a few more times and didn't know where they were hiding. Then they heard a faint meow and disappeared. trace.

He took out the thermos from the house and saw that Lin Zhiming looked the same as when he left. He felt helpless and wanted to laugh. He completely understood what the third grandfather meant when he said that his son was a piece of wood.

I sat down on the bamboo bed and took two inverted glasses. The heat preservation function of the thermos placed here was not that good. What came out was just warm water, which was not suitable for making tea. Su Ruoyan brewed two cups of green tea with the thermos he took out. The fine silver needles rose to the surface of the tea soup, slowly sank, rose and sank again, rising and falling like this. It was very interesting to watch. He didn't like drinking it. Tea, I just like the scene when the Silver Needle is brewed. I always have it at home and it is very good for entertaining guests.

"Uncle Zhiming, what do you want?"

"See Mr. Qin."

"...Well, he will probably be back soon. If you have anything to do, you can tell me first." "

I want the pond on the other side of the Bamboo Sea. Son."

"Yeah." Su Ruoyan responded. Without such a sound, Lin Zhiming would not have continued.

"Raise ducks."

"Uncle Zhiming didn't do it in the lumber factory in town?"

"Well, I won't do it." Afraid of provoking something in Lin Zhiming's mind, he said a few more words, "The benefits are not good. , the salary is low, so I will quit."

Lin Zhiming works in a lumber factory in Xiantao Town. He has been working for more than ten years. The factory's efficiency is getting worse day by day. However, Lin Zhiming is not a person who seeks change and innovation. With a salary of one or two thousand, Even with a fixed salary, you can work without dying. But as they got older, the couple finally made up their minds to adopt a child. Raising a child costs money, so what can they do with such a small salary. The most important thing is that Taolin Village has changed so much that Lin Zhiming, who is immersed in work, has to raise his head and watch its constant changes. He sees acquaintances opening B&Bs with the help of the resort and making money. , he was also very excited.

The man who has been honest and dull all his life finally wants to do one thing, and that is to raise ducks and Gucheng shelducks. The reason is very simple. Their family likes to eat ducks. They don't want to turn their home into a B&B. The honest and responsible couple naturally lack a little confidence in dealing with strangers. They would rather face ducks than people.