12

☆ 12. Chapter 012: Accident

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 012: An unexpected incident

sent Master Zhang down the mountain, and Su Ruoyan hurried back. It was not easy for Mr. Lin to lead others to work in Taolin, while he, the boss, was the boss. He has walked the mountain road so many times, and has become more and more familiar with its temperament. The speed is getting faster every time. This time, in a hurry, he finished the walk in less than forty minutes, setting a record.

After returning to the village, he saw seven or eight cars parked next to the village chief's house. Su Ruoyan was in a hurry and did not delve into their affairs. Besides, he was not familiar with the village chief, and he could not keep up with his family affairs.

He quickly returned home, parked the car and rushed into the house. He first checked to see how the milk cake was in the box. The little guy was curled up in the box. There was a little stain on the diaper pad under his buttocks. Su Ruoyan was happy, but worried about the little one. This guy can't defecate on his own. He didn't expect that he would be able to do it.

Feeling the reassuring breath, Naopao opened her eyes, pointed her head in the direction of Su Ruoyan and meowed a few times. She was still young and had not received careful care after birth. Her bones were soft and delicate. The neck couldn't support the little head, so he raised his head for a while and then quickly fell on the towel, "Meow." Su Ruoyan actually heard the feeling of frustration in the soft voice.

The originally dirty little body was wiped clean by Su Ruoyan with a wet tissue. The hair was soft and it looked like a fluffy sea cucumber lying on the mat.

"Are you hungry? I'll feed you some milk, and then I'm going out. You have a good sleep and take care of the house." While talking, Su Ruoyan had already made goat milk powder. The milk cat was hungry quickly. If he eats more, he can slowly wean off the milk and add complementary food after fifteen days. This is what the veterinarian told him.

As soon as the little pacifier came to the mouth of the milk cake, when the milk cake smelled the fragrance of milk, it immediately came to it, put it in its small mouth, and ate it hard, making a "gu dong gu dong" sound in its throat.

"Okay, okay, there are no other cats competing with you, eat slowly." It is estimated that Nao Cao's brothers and sisters are better at grabbing food, but Nao Cao cannot grab it. As long as they get food, they will eat eagerly to protect the food. tight.

After finishing the milk cake, Su Ruoyan took out a paper towel and dipped some warm water into it and wiped its little buttocks. Although there were stains on the diaper pad, Su Ruoyan was still worried, fearing that he would still have difficulty in defecating on his own. Wipe it gently with a paper towel soaked in warm water. After wiping it, the child peed a little and pooped a little. The little mouse with its arms and legs spread out was particularly cute. Su Ruoyan's potential cat slave soul finally awakened.

After cleaning up the milk cake, Su Ruoyan immediately ran to the Taoyuan. Mr. Lin, Lin Zhiming, and the three or four helpers they hired were cleaning up the Taoyuan. Most of the Taoyuan had been sorted out, and the weeds had been picked up and piled into several piles. There was a haystack. Su Ruoyan found Mr. Lin next to the peach garden. After asking the third uncle, he found out that after the hay was piled up and dried, mixed with some livestock and poultry excrement, and then burned thoroughly, it was a very good fertilizer. .

This job is not something that ordinary people can do. Nowadays, there are fewer serious farmers. Some old masters are too old and unwilling to move. Many old skills are gradually lost.

Su Ruoyan couldn't help showing a look of disgust, "Didn't you buy chemical fertilizer?"

"No matter how good the chemical fertilizer is, how about a pure natural fertilizer? What would it be called according to the popular saying now, green..." Mr. Lin Frowning, I saw it on the news this morning, but the words just couldn't come out.

"Green and ecological?"

"Yes, that's it. No pesticides, no chemical fertilizers, pure natural and pollution-free green ecological food." "

You are always very aware."

"Haha, I have read too much news, and all major national events are more or less the same. I know a little bit."

Su Ruoyan is a complete novice when it comes to farming and raising peaches. He has read a bunch of theoretical books, but they seem to be of no use when using them. He doesn't even hold a hoe in his hand. handle.

"Xiaoyan, stop doing it. Your hands are tender, and they will blister over time." Mr. Lin said next to Su Ruoyan. Su Ruoyan was willing to learn and work hard, which was already remarkable in Mr. Lin's opinion. Some of today's young people are willing to work in the fields.

"Third Grandpa is fine." Su Ruoyan wiped the sweat from his forehead, turned to Third Master Lin and said: "I'll give it a try. I've seen it on TV before, and it feels quite fresh when I use it for the first time. Hey, Third Grandpa, It seems to be aunt over there."

Mr. Lin also turned around and saw his daughter-in-law running this way in a hurry, frowning, "She is not allowed to cook at home, why are she here?"

Lin Zhiming's wife, everyone called Aunt Ming, was a middle-aged woman who was a bit shy and did not dare to speak loudly. After hearing the news, she immediately ran over from the village chief's house. Her face turned red as she ran, and she gasped: " Dad, the village chief asked everyone in the village to go over, he sold the village!"

"What?" Mr. Lin didn't understand, and Su Ruoyan's heart skipped a beat, feeling that what she was going to hear next was not a good thing.

"The village chief said that Taolin Village will be evacuated and moved to Xiantao Town. Everyone will move down the mountain because our village has been bought by a big company and they are going to build a resort." Aunt Ming breathed better and spoke smoothly. He got up and said a series of words quickly without any pause, "I just informed everyone in the village to go over and sign the contract, saying that they can get a large sum of money by selling their fields and homesteads. Didn't Xiaoyan just buy Taolin?" , I ran out to find you, they are signing the contract now."

There are not many households left in the village, and not many people are registered. Yesterday, there was a meeting to divide the money Su Ruoyan contracted for the Taoyuan, and today there is another meeting , what did Aunt Ming think it was? When she heard it, she was so shocked that she slipped out and quickly looked for her father-in-law and the man, and also notified Su Ruoyan.

After hearing this, Mr. Lin's brows furrowed, and Lao Gao took Su Ruoyan to the village chief's house, "How come there was no news before? What kind of company came to build a resort here, what a ghost, the road It's not easy to walk, and there's not much scenery. Why do people come here to experience farmhouse fun?"

When Su Ruoyan heard that a company came to acquire land to build a resort, Su Ruoyan quickly reacted. The road is not easy to walk, but roads can be built. The scenery is not good. It can be man-made, as long as the environment is beautiful and comfortable, the facilities are complete and perfect, the service is high-quality and thoughtful, and the gg publicity is in place, there will be no need to worry about no one coming. The policy of the old city has also become trendy. The "Broken Star Lake Scenic Area Plan" that I learned from Qin Chengyu is the best back-end support. As long as the "Broken Star Lake Scenic Area Plan" is the focus of the administrative development of the old city, then the resort can get more policy tilt.

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Related recommendations: [Danmei] The Tragic Life of Red Mansions Counterattack , [Danmei] The Super Refining Master , [Danmei] The Last Days Follows Me Like a Shadow , [Danmei] The Paper Man Raised by My Own Hands Wants to Marry Me [Infrastructure] , [Danmei] Want to Let Me Gojuan becomes a dragon knight , [Danmei] Full-time doctor [Future] , [Danmei] The school bully has lost his character , [Danmei] Retreats to the countryside , [Danmei] [Internet King] Little Wolf Palace , [Danmei] Being watched by a sick girl days on

Quickly search, find books, and find authors

Completed book on Shubao.com - © 2023 -Privacy-[Traditional Chinese]↑Back to top